This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Business In Lakeland

Tomorrow, after work and after I vote, I have to bail out of Miami and make for Lakeland. I am all packed and everything. Well almost all packed. And by "almost packed" I mean I have dumped all the clothes out of the bag I took on my cruise. Hey - have to start somewhere!

And exactly what pressing business do I have in Lakeland you ask? Important busainess. Very important business. Business so important, they should give me access to Air Force One to get it all done. THAT important!

But I do not have my own personal Boeing 747, so I have to drive. Bummer.

Anyhow, here are the items on the agenda, in no real order.

1. Bring the Ice Wine so that it may be disposed of properly.
2. Decide when I am going to go to Europe.
3. Book the flight from MIA to LHR then on to AMS. From there I will take the train to Prague and possibly someplace else.
4. Laugh at and heckle golfers.
5. Loaf around in someone elses townhouse on a golf course while they work.
6. Explore Lakeland, possibly getting horribly lost.

This is the good thing about the 6 AM - 2 PM shift. I can get out of work at 2 PM, and be home by 2:30. From there I vote. It is a primary election, but there are some issues that I want to vote NO on.

As for Europe, I will return with flight reservations. Possibly on British Airways. They fly a 747 out of MIA. American Airlines flies the 777. The 777 is a newer aircraft, but I may be able to work out a deal on BA for a business class ticket.

The direct flight from MIA to AMS on Martin Air is out. The person I am going to travel with had a bad experience on Martin Air once. She was puked on by another airsick passenger.

1 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Go with British Airways! I've flown on them 4 times and each was a great experience. They're the best.

This all sounds so wonderful for you.

11:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home