This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Decision Day

I have decided what I am going to do.

File with the State for unemployment benefits. Screw it. It is within my rights to do so. I was not "fired". I did not do anything wrong. So why not file?

I am going to. Why not. I can hang out and get paid to watch movies from NetFlix. I can look for jobs in the front yard. Or in Biscayne Bay while I am out in the powerboat or kayak.

Of course, I will obtain another job. Sooner or later. I have a plan and everything. I always have a plan B, and often a plan C. You get the idea.

So while plan B, C, and D works itself out I will hang out and collect unemployment.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Devil Uno said...

But, Mousie, thou art no thy lane,
In proving foresight may be vain;
The best-laid schemes o' mice an 'men
Gang aft agley,
An'lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promis'd joy!

18:17  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Possibly. But one of the plans will work out. Like the mythical Phoenix, I shall rise up and fly again.

Just not right now. I have at least another week or two of chill time.

19:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home