This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Control

In life, there are things you have control over and things you do not have control over.

For those things I do not have control over, I try to deal with them by not worrying about them. What good does it do? It is not like I have any control over it. Whatever shit happens will happen, and there is not a whole lot I can do about it.

It is not a perfect system, but it has its value in its simplicity. For example, say a hurricane is on its way. I do what I have to do to get ready - but beyond that what good does it do to worry about things like the roof getting ripped off your home? It is either going to happen - or it is not going to happen. Either way, you can not change the outcome.

Well, right now there is some crap that COULD end up having some sort of effect on me. The scale of the effect is not yet known. I will find out more tomorrow.

But from the looks of it, I will end up having time to do stuff again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home