This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Open Weekends

I never work on my weekends. It is some sort of rule I decided to invent. Early union organizers fought HARD for weekends, and I am not about to screw that up. So I do not work on my weekends.

But what happens when I have to work on my weekends? Like say I decide that I need the extra overtime pay or something. How do I get around my hard and fast rule?

EASY! I invented two new days. I call them "Post-Friday" and "Pre-Monday". Here is how they work.

Say I am asked to report to work on my "Saturday". Well working on Saturday is Just plain DEPRESSING! So I rename the day "Post-Friday". THERE! Now it is not so depressing is it? I mean, it is NOT Saturday! It is Post-Friday! So the week runs from Monday to Friday, then is Post-Friday then Sunday.

And if I have to report to work on "Sunday" I simply call it Pre-Monday. Once again, not so depressing. It is not like it is Sunday or anything, it is Pre-Monday!

And this is how I can say I never work on Saturday or Sunday. It is just that sometimes I have to invent new days for a week. Well not really invent NEW days, just rename a few.

This week contains both a Post-Friday and a Pre-Monday. Tomorrow is real Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home