This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Weekend Post

I need to go somewhere. I do not yet know where. Maybe the Blue Ridge Mountains? Or how about Washington DC? I hear all the museums are free there. And of course by "free" I mean I already paid for admission to all of them thanks to the magic of income taxes. And gas taxes. And alcohol taxes. And so forth.

Getting the time off to go somewhere should not be too much of a problem. I have a good 30 days in the bank now. But this is not really important. It does not matter what the time bank is.

The problem is - nobody I know can just pack up and take off to someplace. I can, but that is because I am special.

So my "go somewhere" has to be somewhere inside Florida. Or at least somewhere I can drive to in a day. So that kind of limits my choices a little bit. DC is out.

I know people that live in Central Florida, so there is an option for a weekend trip. It is only a 4 hour or so drive. Not too bad. Maybe I could even add an hour or so to the drive and meet them in Orlando.

The point is I would be there and not here. Here could start to get rather boring soon.

But first thing is first! I have to be at work tomorrow. At 5 AM. It is currently 11:20 PM and I am still up. I may have to stay at work till 6 PM. Then be back at 4 AM Monday. But at least I will get to leave at noon on Monday. That will not be so bad.

I can think more about where I can go next week. I will have more time then.

3 Comments:

Blogger dddragon said...

Maybe you should look up the book "Weird Florida" and see if anything is near enough to see. We've got "Weird PA" and "Weird NJ".

17:55  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Coral Castle will be in "Weird Florida". I went there already :)

17:57  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

The rolling stone gathers no moss.

18:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home