This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Cat Is Out Of The Bag

It is time to let the cat out of the bag! The cat is rather pissed off about being in the bag for so long, so I might as well get it over with now.

But first the good news! The good news is that I do not have to be at work at 6:00 AM today.

Now for the not-so-good news. I do not have to be at work at all today. Or tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the day after that. And so on and so forth.

People with my status were let go as of Friday. I was able to hang out till Sunday because my weekend was Wednesday and Thursday.

So, that is it! At least, that is it for now. I have to wait to see what happens next.

Whatever is going to happen will happen. It is not really in my control at this point.

So take your bets! Will everything work itself out somehow? Will I be like the mythical Phoenix and rise from the ashes? Will I be like a Jedi Master and be more powerful than ever once I am struck down? Or will I file for unemployment benefits, bum around for a bit, then look for another job?

Who the hell knows. Everything is very un-solid at this point.

All I DO know is that I do not have to be at work today at 6 AM.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah that's shit Iggy, big cyber hug for you.

I hope you get something sorted soon.

14:24  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Sad. Only one comment.

23:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home