This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

What I Am Up To,

As you all know, I am back to where I was when I started this blog thing. Funemployment.

But not really. I had a job when I started this blog thing. It was just that....well......it did not exactly fit.

So, as fate would have it, I fell into a job that DID fit. And by "fell into" it I mean I fell into it. I had no idea that such a job existed in the universe.

HEY KIDS! This is why you should never listen to your guidance councilor! They will tell you to be an astronaut or doctor or lawyer or some shit. But they have NO IDEA what kind of jobs are out there. All they do is go to monster.com and search for "hot jobs". But they miss so much stuff. So do not listen to them. They do not know their ass from a hole in the ground.

So anyhow, this job just kind of fell out of the clear blue sky. I applied for a menial job with menial qualifications. As it would have it, somehow I managed to find myself in something totally different.

I credit this to karma. I spent YEARS building my karma fortune penny at a time. For example, when I went to the supermarket I would not just leave my shopping cart in some random parking space. I would push that cart to somewhere else - somewhere the cart would NOT block anyone.

Anyhow, I got this job. Somehow. Through some sort of cosmic force. And as if by magic, the job fit. I just kind of did it. It was not even like real work. It WAS real work, but it did not feel like real work. And because it did not feel like real work it was NOT real work!

It is kind of hard to explain. I do not think I can explain it. If you have never had a real job that did not feel like work you will just never get it. If you have had a real job that did not feel like work then you know what I mean. People at the job site think "that guy does not do shit", because that is how I carried myself. Being happy at work is somehow a TERRIBLE thing. Apparently, if you are all grumpy and pissed off all the time then you are "working". But me being seen on the shuttle bus and walking around - HAPPY - meant I was not doing anything.

Go figure. I WAS doing stuff. I was doing as much as anyone else at the job site. Hell, I might have been doing more. I do not know. I do not know what others did. I did not really care. All I had to worry about was what I was doing at the time.

But - fate is what it is.

However, things have a way of working out. At least in theory. I always figured that if I simply did the best job I could do that everything would be OK.

My theory will be tested.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

By the way - I solved the kayak problem! Upon consultation with my boat sources I concluded that if SHORT HAUL tow the kayak behind the powerboat everything will be ok.

01:29  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

WOW! What awesome news!!! I'm glad to hear of it. Are you going to give us a hint of what you're doing now?

12:37  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Sitting around. Waiting. Stupid budget cuts!

16:24  
Blogger The Devil Uno said...

Need more info!

18:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home