This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

On The Agenda For Today

OK - no messing around! Today, I shall remove ALL the junk from my truck. I will clean out the passenger compartment. I should probably vacuum as well. The inside surfaces of the glass need to be cleaned. The instrument panel cover needs to be cleaned. It needs a total inside cleaning job.

And the bed is also full of garbage. I have a bunch of old newspapers that need to go in the recycle pile. I have a bunch of odds and ends leftover from various projects. You know, bits of PVC pipe, loose hardware, and so on.

And then there is the toolbox. The toolbox is a DISASTER. Over the years, I have just been putting crap in the tool box. Not removing stuff - just putting more and more stuff in it. It is so stuffed with crap, the lid barely closes. So I need to take EVERYTHING out, and decide what is junk and what is not.

Then I need to remove the toolbox so that I can remove the Bed Rug. I might as well inspect the bed for rust and stuff. There should not be any, the Bed Rug is soft and should not scratch the paint. The paint in turn should keep any moisture that managed to make it under the bed rug from rusting the metal. The Bed Rug is made of marine grade carpeting, with a backing of neoprene rubber - so it does not leak.

Then I need to put the Bed Rug back in, re-install the toolbox, and start filling up everything with crap again!

If I get up at a reasonable time (as in BEFORE 2 PM), and do not lolly-gag, I should be able to get it all done in a day.

Place your bets! How much will I get done? All of it? None of it? 1/3 of it? More than 1/3?? Less than 1/3?? Will I put it off till Wednesday? Till Thursday? Will I decide that I LIKE all the junk and not ever clean out the truck?

In a little over 12 hours, the truth shall be known.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

My union contract specifies many breaks. I have an awesome unemployment union. You see, not only am I union president but I am also company management.

Needless to say, the contract is great for labor.

21:25  
Blogger TLP said...

Okay. I'll bet that you get about one fourth done. But I'm betting only a nickel.

00:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home