This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

So Many Things To Do

Today is my Sunday. So guess what that means? Tomorrow is Monday. But for everyone else on Planet Earth it is Friday.

So when I get to work sometime tomorrow, all the non-shift people on the floor will be all "Yea! Its Friday!". And I get to be Gloomy Gus cause it is Monday. I will be like the monkey on the famous "I hate Mondays" poster. Monday Monkey lives for the weekend you know.


Of course I squandered my Saturday. I did pretty much nothing - and it was glorious!

Actually that is not 100% true. I did get my truck fixed. And I also picked up an el-cheapo spotting scope from Radio Shack on closeout. I also got the weekly feast for Max The Lizard.

So here is what I have to do today!

1. Run the boat engine for a little while.
2. Get my hair cut - may not get done
3. Buy more cat litter.
4. Change the cat box litter.
5. Figure out what is for lunch and dinner. I am thinking some wings from Titanic for lunch, and for dinner........something else. Vegetable fried rice maybe? Sounds good to me.
6. Find this mysterious "Crown liquor" place. I hear they have a decent selection of beer. And they have English Mead! Maybe they will even have Braggot Mead, which could very well be the first ale. Braggot is mead brewed with hops. But I will take a short mead (designed for quick consumption) or a sack mead (extra sweet). Whatever.

But first, I have to get my ass up. Otherwise, nothing will get done.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

UPDATE! Nothing got done. I did manage to wake up, and run the boat engine. I failed to do ANYTHING else on the list.

Dinner will be macaroni and cheese from a box. And beer. I still need to buy cat litter, the boxes are starting to get funky. I will also have to buy more beer.

18:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home