This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Changes.

As confidence in my HTML editing skills increases - so does my quest to tweak the template.

So as you may have noticed, I dumped the dots. All the dots. Even the little tiny dots by the comments link. The page should load a little faster now that the background is a simple solid color. But this is NOT the end! Oh no! The ultimate goal is to move this entire mess to my lazyiguana.org site - the possibility of this becoming a reality is under research now. And by "now" I mean "tomorrow". Or maybe "sometime next week". Or to be realistic, "now" means "sometime when I feel like it".

In the short term, look for more background changes. It will never be something complex, simple backgrounds without a bunch of colors are best. Otherwise, it is hard to pick a font color that is readable. So look for a snazzier color, or even a background with a simple texture.

In the not so distant but not so soon time period, I think I want to move the sidebar thing to the right side of the page. And maybe remove some stuff from the sidebars, for faster loading reasons. It all depends on if I like the preview after I edit the template.

The most important thing is to not loose the archives! There is some good stuff in there.

2 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

I agree! Don't lose the archives.

Your page did load faster this time. Good job.

21:23  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I am still tweaking.

17:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home