This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Happy Dance Video!

Sar of Belle Of The Brawl fame, has challenged everyone to post their happy dance video. So here is my happy dance video! I hope you like it.

Now for some background information on my happy dance video. Ren is wearing a helmet thing. Stimpy placed the helmet on Ren in order to make Ren happy. You see, Ren is always in a grumpy mood.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sar said...

Wheeeeeeeeee! This is just perfect! (I've actually been singing the happy happy joy joy song - no joke.)

I'm happy happy joy joy dancing right along with you Lazzy Iggy!

(btw I tried several times to comment here yesterday and blogger wouldn't let me, grrrrrrr.)

07:57  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

The "Happy Helmet" is one of my favorites.

08:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home