This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Farewell 2006

Welcome to the last day of 2006. And what a year it was! OK you got me. It was kind of boring as far as years go. I am sure some wacky stuff happened, but at the moment I can not recall any one event. And I am far too lazy to go looking for stuff that happened. You were here for the entire year too - and if you were counting on me to remember anything I have news for you. You bet on the wrong horse!

So either I am right and 2006 was boring, or my memory is shot and 2006 was exciting but I just forgot all the cool stuff that happened.

Boring, exciting, or somewhere in the middle - the year is over. And a whole new year is about to begin.

Have a happy and safe New Year's Eve. Try to not be too hung over on the first day of 2007. Paying homage to the Porcelain God is a horrible way to start off a new year.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Happy New Year.
(assuming we're still here tomorrow)

09:19  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I will be here tomorrow. I owe too many people too much money for them to just let me vanish.

09:32  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Real pimps drink 40s. As in 40 oz.

12:48  
Blogger Dave said...

The Lazy,

I think my worst New Years experience is when I ate a bag of Cheetos and then had 10 bourbon and sevens. Ruined a good polo shirt that orange does not come out.

13:54  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

The last time I got that drunk was eight years ago. I'll not be drinking anything at all, as I'm working that night.

03:05  
Blogger TLP said...

Happy New Year and Rabbit Rabbit to you.

I'm with ActonBell. If you lived in PA, you'd remember 2006 as the year that Santorum got kicked out of office. Yea! And the Dems won big. That was exciting to me.

07:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home