This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, December 29, 2006

I Watch The Ripples Change Their Size.

Now I know you were all wondering - how was I keeping myself occupied over the past week or so? Well you are looking at it. The snazzy cool new purple wavy background. The three columns. And so on.

OK OK so it only kept me occupied for a little bit. I stole most of the content. I stole the template from somewhere. Actually it was not stolen - whoever created it made the template available for download. And even if they had not, I could have simply used the "view page source code" feature in Firefox to steal it anyway.

Same for the background. I found a site with tons of free backgrounds. But even if the site had said "do not steal this background" guess what? Right click, view background image, save file as whatever, upload it to s web server, and so on. No problem.

The images all came from here and there. The only thing I actually created is the links area. I had to type all those in. No big deal.

Therefore, you will notice a "feel free to steal anything you see here" disclaimer under the stolen pirate icon. Hell I stole it, you might as well steal it too.

Anyway this is the new look for 2007. If you can think of any tweaks that will improve it, comment now. And enjoy the sea shanty.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Great new tag line.

I like the new look but perhaps a sans serif font might be slightly easier to read on the background.

09:59  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Or bold? I will try bold face type. One moment please.

10:14  
Blogger Dave said...

The Lazy,

Wow, you've taken template design to the next level. The pirate is a nice touch. The purple wave is cool.

I know you borrowed a lot of this but do you think the language behind it is Fortran?

I'm nominating you for "Best New Template of the Year" award.

11:18  
Blogger Econo-Girl said...

I LOVE IT! Currently Liesure Lad and myself are watching all the old "I Dream of Jeannie" episodes and I keep threatening to decorate a room like the inside of her bottle.

11:50  
Blogger TLP said...

Whoa! I'm impressed to hell and back. Very nice. I think it's easy to read it. I guess the "bold" took care of any problem.

17:38  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I just noticed the ripples. That tells you how shitty the lighting in this room is, and that I have presbyopia.
(a fancy term for middle-aged eyes.)

03:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home