This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Just A Reminder, Please Do Not Photocopy Your Ass And Fax It To Corporate HQ.

Welcome to December! And now that it is December, here are a few little reminders from the people who want to take ALL THE FUN out of the holidays. Lawyers.

First off, be careful hosting a holiday party at your home! Did you know that if you allow someone to get tossed you could be held responsible if that person is involved in a car crash? It seems that according to the people at lawyers.com only 24% of people know this - yet 20% are planning to host a party where there will be booze.

NEWS FLASH TO THE PEOPLE AT LAWYERS.COM! Who is to say that the 20% of people planning to host a party are NOT the same 24% that know not to allow guests to drink till they puke? So what is the problem here?

And office parties! Do not let a lawyer know you are having one of those! And if you do let them find out - forget the fun! They may remind everyone that the party setting is the same as an office setting. You know what that means! Here is a quote from the article.

“An office party can be the site of a sexual harassment situation just as much as the office,” said Kopit. “Many people view an office holiday party as a fun, carefree gathering of colleagues, during which normal professional expectations are relaxed. In fact, from a legal perspective, just the opposite is true.”

The opposite is true? So legally a party has to be boring, serious non-gathering of competitors during which abnormal amateur disappointments are stiffened? Apparently so.

And just 16% of Americans have said that they were given a memo about how to not get drunk and hit on the hot chick with the huge rack.

So there you go. Host a party at your own risk. Office parties are to be held at the owners / managers risk.

Other than that - Happy Holidays!

3 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

First things first: Rabbit rabbit.

I'm so glad that my office-days parties were held in the olden days. We had booze up the gump-stump. I got hit on and usually took it as a compliment. (I didn't allow touching of any of my parts.) Those were the days my friend.

11:44  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Sounds a little too wild for me. I usually try to AVOID getting booze up my "gump-stump". But that is just me.

16:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had booze up my gump stump once. It really hurt, I promised myself I'd never do it again.

20:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home