This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Crazy Idea Monday!

So I take a few measly days off from my regular routine and a whole bunch of stuff happens. I guess I should have guessed. So over the next day or so, I will post about crap that I did not get to post about during my short trip.

So......time for another installment of CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORY MONDAY! Yes! Everyone's favorite source for wacky theories and crazy ideas will NOT let you down!

While visiting with my friend in Central Florida, we went to some bar that used to be a music store but that was not making any money so they tore out all the music store crap and put in a bar and now they have live music. Anyhow the TV was on. And of course it had to be football.

Now this is where the crazy conspiracy theory comes in. Pay attention or else you may miss it!

The New Orleans Saints will win the Super Bowl. That is it! Bush has fixed the whole thing up. Bush NEEDS the Saints to win. Think about this for a bit.

We all know what Bush's response to Katrina was.

It's not so bad! Why, some people pay high prices for water front property! And who does not think "I sure wish I could go fishing at the same time I sit in my recliner in my living room watching TV"!

Anyway, think about this scenario.

The Saints win the Super Bowl. Fox-Sperts can get on TV and proclaim that thanks to the brilliant Bush plan, New Orleans is well on its way to a full recovery - even better than it was before (code word for less dark). Why just look at how the football team (which does not mean dog squat in the grand scheme of things) won the big game! And those pesky activists who point out that large portions of the city are still covered in mud and gunk? They are just trying to "rob the city" of the joyous occasion.

So there. You may have heard it here first. Or maybe not? I don't know. Really. I am not aware of this same idea being posted by another source - so it is possible that someone else uncovered this conspiracy before now.

So place your bets. Expect the odds on the Saints to be very very low. The bookies who read this blog will put it all together and figure out what is going on.

The President is desperate for good news. ANY good news. Even if the only good news is the results of an unimportant thing like a football game.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I am proud to say I heard it here first.
This theory was not published in The Crappy Times (http://thecrappytimes.blogspot.com) a well-known Netherworld publication. But they are too busy looking for sex scandals to publish any real news!

02:55  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

How about that! You know what this means!

It *MUST* be true.

03:08  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL..but I want Nawlins to win now that my Chargers tanked.

That video you linked to on my blog...."I'm going to Canada"..priceless!

13:35  
Blogger TLP said...

Yes, it must be true! I haven't heard it anywhere else. Your blog is the first with the news.

15:48  
Blogger Dave said...

The Lazy,

Welcome back.

I always bet on southern blacks to beat northern blacks in sporting events so I think New Orleans is a sound bet.

I thought New Orleans was back to normal? I read where the murder rate is back up where it should be.

I go to New Orleans occassionally and it's just as bad as Miami, well maybe not that bad.

18:55  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Catching a striped bass is always a highlight. "Them thangs are tricky critters" says Bush. "You haveta outsmart em, and that is not easy".

Bush Senior rolled his eyes, smacked Junior on the back of the head, and said "no comment".

11:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home