This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Still Broken

The DSL shit is still not working. So I am back at Titanic with the beer and free internet.

Which brings up an interesting point to ponder. What if I had to pay for the internet here, but the beer was free? How would that work out?

Probably a loosing proposition - for I only plan to have one more White Star IPA, bringing my grand total up to two. That is a respectable number of beers. My special mug is a 20 ounces, so two beers = one "foty", pronounced F(long O)ty.

Anyhow, using magic and sorcery I managed to conjure up another DSL modem. Hopefully this one will work, allowing me to take the one I bought from Best Buy back to the pit of evil from which it came, liberating my $100 in the process. Then it will be chained to the Tree Of Woe to contemplate its fate.


Woe. Now there is one word that is simply not used enough. It is a perfectly good word too! But it is simply not used, unless you are James Earl Jones in a classic sword and sorcery movie. I think the movie was set in California. Uno will set me straight if I am wrong. He is an expert in all things relating to swords, giant robots, sorcery, high end graphics intensive video games, lumber grading, and saw blades.

So yea. DSL is still out. And beer number two is sitting here, mocking me with its fullness. I need to wage war on it before it gets flat. Then I need to get home and fix this DSL issue once and for all!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

The Lazy,

Is that you nailed to the DSL tree?

20:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what i do in times like this is to chew as much bubbleyum as humanly possible

20:50  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Caiman - nobody has ever been able to chain me to the Tree Of Woe. Many have tried - but they all failed. That guy in the photo may be strong, but he runs slow and can not outsmart anything with a larger brain than a garden slug. I however possess a well balanced arsenal of intelligence, speed, and strength. And a Colt 1991-A1 .45 pistol. Click clack.

21:05  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I've been chained to the tree of Disrupted Sleep. I think I need to go see Abraham Lincoln and have him hook me up with some of that Rozerem stuff.

01:01  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Evil Lincoln is a bastard. He will not hook you up with anything.

07:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home