This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Magical Liquid

Every boat show there are a few booths selling a magical product. The guy in the booth spends all day showing other people how great the magical product works. They claim it can do anything! And then they show you just how well it can do anything.

One year I bought some magical glue. The demo guy would glue all sorts of things together, then hand it to you to try to pull apart. What kind of things? Steel bolts. That was pretty neat. The guy would glue two bolts together, and you could not pull them apart. At all. The guy also took an automotive belt and cut it, then glued it. Then handed it off me and said "pull the belt apart". It could not be done.

So I bought the glue. It smells a lot like regular super glue - but the guy claimed it was not. Anyway I tried to use it and it did not work as well for me. Maybe I used too much? Whatever. The stuff is still in the fridge, and supposedly still good.

Another year I bought some "Rescue Tape" stuff. This magic tape does not have any adhesive on it. It sticks to itself. It is this rubber like stuff. You stretch it, and then it grips itself when it tries to un-stretch. The guy selling it claims it can be used to repair any engine hose, fuel line, or whatever. It also makes a waterproof, blood proof bandage that will not slip off. That stuff works pretty good. I still have some left so I do not need to buy more. It works much better than electrical tape, it will not come unstuck in water.

I also bought a few pounds of these magical metal rods that you can use to "weld" aluminum using only a propane torch. The demo was impressive. The guy punched a hole in the bottom of a soda can and then patched that hole using the magical rods and a propane torch. The weld was stronger than the rest of the can. I bought the shit. When I tried the same thing at home I melted the can.

At the most recent boat show, I bought the last of the magical products. Orange TKO. It claims to be a do it all cleaning product. It is a degreaser. It is a stain remover. It repels mosquitoes. It removes tar. It is a glass cleaner. It eliminates septic tank stench. You can dump it in your RV or boat fresh water system to remove bad odors and taste from the water (you can still drink it), it gets rid of skunk stench, it cleans your bilge, it gets rid of pet stains, and so on.


So how does the shit work? Well I do not know yet. It cleaned the funk out of the tub. I put some on the couch and it did keep the cats off it, for about 24 hours. It DOES repel mosquitoes. I have not had a chance to test its use as a degreaser yet. But it worked great in the demo.

The stuff is distilled orange peel extract. All natural and no harsh chemicals. As an insect repellent you spray it directly on your skin - full strength. You stink like an orange for a bit then that goes away - with the mosquitoes. So far so good.

So if you are into magical "all in one" cleaners, and want to get rid of all those nasty harsh stinky toxic chemicals, you may want to track down an Orange TKO dealer in your area. Or order some through the mail. Then let me know if the shit works for you.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I have some orange cleaner. I thought it worked pretty good. For really nasty tasks, I like the full strength vinegar that's one step beyond food grade. Especially when paired with baking soda. The foam is great fun, it has some scrubbing power, and unlike mixing Clorox and regular scrubbing cleanser, you won't accidentally kill yourself from the toxic fumes!

02:58  
Blogger cathouse teri said...

I'm gettin some!

10:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will wait and see what you think. Is it $19.99? I would not drink it. I would spray it on annoying neighbors to see if it made them go away

12:53  
Blogger Herr Krokodil said...

The Lazy,

That tape sounds very interesting, I need to get some of that.

I'm not only a babe magnet but also a mosquito magnet. I helped invent the lovebug that eats the mosquito. No need to thank me.

20:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stick to some stuff I buy at the Dollar Tree Store. It is called Awesome and is a great cleaner, degreaser , spot remover, and stain remover. Plus I can buy 20 bottles for $19.80.

21:03  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Sounds like an interesting product ... let us know what else it does !!
Take care, Meow

05:22  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I still like Duck Tape.

16:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home