This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Twas The Day Before Christmas

And I caught a shark.

No really, I caught a shark! A real actual shark. And because I am so cool, I did it with very lightweight tackle.

OK so the shark was only 2 feet long. If that. But still - A SHARK!!!! Holy crap.

See there was a plan to go night fishing. So what the heck! So I go out and buy some bait and stuff, hook the boat up to the truck, and so on.

The mission was almost scrubbed, but at the last moment it pulled together. So around 10:00 PM I was in the water and underway.

The first fish landed was the shark. I caught it. I have a photo of it, but the photo was really bad. It was not framed well at all. Oh well. I am a little let down by that, but there will be other sharks.

I also caught a blue runner. But it was small. After that - nothing. The other people that went caught nothing too. Well there was one small barracuda landed - but everything was thrown back. Nothing was worth keeping.

But there will be other fishing trips! And more stuff to catch. And better photos.

The Christmas Shark is still out there. Lurking in the deep sea. Plotting. Planning. I really do not want to ever encounter that same shark again.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Nobody cares about my Christmas Shark....

23:30  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I do! I just got here late. I had to deal with demands from both Death Cheese and Naked Gymnastics for Jesus, and also from my twit boss at the retirement community, Alvin N. Chipmunkk.
I got some coal in my stocking. Bummer. I was hoping for a new washing machine. The ex-husband busted the dial on mine when he was over here washing his clothes. I can still make it work but it's kind of inconvenient. Ah well...peace on earth and don't kill your ex husband or something. That's my motto these days.

07:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home