This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Got Some Stuff Done

I impressed myself. I got some stuff done.

The first thing done was to get this thing that was on sale. Did I need it? Sort of. Not really. But it will make life easier. No, I did not "need" it. I have been doing without it for a long time now. But it was on sale for $20. Well shit for $20 I needed it. For $60 I did not need it. It is all about the economics. $20 - sure Ill buy this. $30? Maybe. $40? Getting less likely. $60? Oh hell no.


What the hell is this? It is a hitch for the truck. Now I can adjust the height of the ball from an 8 inch rise to an 11 inch drop. That is sexy.

I still have things to do. I may or may not get them all done before Saturday. It does not really matter - the important crap is done. Pretty much the thing left undone is the waxing of the boat hull. I expect there to be a lot of scuzz in the water this weekend. The waters I will be in have a lot of traffic, but the waterway is confined. So whatever gets in the water can not get flushed out with the tide. Waxing the hull will make it easier to get the scuzz off. One side of the boat is waxed, but there is still the other side - and then the inside of the tunnel. I have a power catamaran, so there are 4 surfaces that need to be waxed, as opposed to only two.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I would have been glad if I could have gotten something done today. Instead I couldn't sleep and then I napped away the afternoon. Crap!

06:23  
Blogger Ed said...

I'm guessing you were trying to hide the pattern on the blanket?

07:46  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

CM - I have napped away many an afternoon.

Ed - I was actually trying to make the photo size as small as possible.

13:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the irony of 'cats'. built for enjoyment, comfort & stability, but twice as much work to clean.

may you please post some post regatta pics...i am always intrigued when so many boats get together...usually plenty of work for the fenders, especially if i'm driving.

15:55  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Ex IB - you would not be a bilge rat looking for refuge now would you? Because I thought that I put those rat excluder things on my dock lines. Then again, maybe I consumed too much beer and forgot to put them up. I will post some Winterfest pictures.

18:01  
Blogger M@ said...

that's how i think of women. oh, noooo, that one's too expensive. forget it!

19:45  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

M@ - you and I probably think alike in a lot of ways.

If I see fake boobs I instantly think "too expensive". Plus fake boobs look strange. Perfectly round. How the hell is that attractive?

I tip the strippers with real boobs better than the skanks with fake tits.

20:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hitches for trucks are rather boring, got any good stories about your love life?

23:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever the heck it was that you were talking about with bilge rats went WAY over my head....

hi dooz.

00:21  
Blogger Blank said...

ALSO, you linked to me. I feel so special now.

01:09  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Doozie - nope. I feel like a bum and I am too depressed to put myself out there.

(ex) - I thought you may be a THT refugee that somehow found this thing. I guess not. Although you must lurk around somewhere to know of the power cat. Although I do mention it a lot. Out of all my stuff, the power cat is my favorite. All my other stuff is jealous.

Scarlet - Yes I did! I had meant to do this for a while. But with the whole "lazy" thing going on over here it takes time.

01:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I happen to know (ex) lb, and I need him to email me so that he will be in the "know". know what I mean? It's never fun to be in the dark. well maybe if your naked with a hawt guy/girl. (ex) lb hook me up at susieqser@gmail.com

11:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home