This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Who Needs Stores?

Really. Who needs stores?? We can just get everything we need from a series of vending machines! It works great for soda and snacks. And coffee. And in Japan and Europe you can get beer from vending machines on the street. Some medical pot place in California is even going to have a LEGAL pot vending machine! Now how about that? If I can but pot from a vending machine why cant I just buy everything from a vending machine?

Now I know what you are thinking. But Lazy, what if I want something like live bait!

WAY ahead of you here. I got your live bait needs covered.

This is a REAL vending machine. No playing with Photoshop here. I took this photo myself. This LIVE BAIT vending machine is at the Bass Pro Shops in Broward County. You can get worms, live minnows, or live shiners.

You can click the photo to view the full size image, but you should just be aware it is a 700k file. But the resolution is high enough that you can read the selections.

So how about that? A live bait vending machine! I would have never thought of this. Well I may have thought of this, but I would have written it off as a crazy idea. But here it is!

Of coouse there is a flaw here. I can only buy baits good for fresh water fishing. What I need is a vending machine where I can buy frozen baits (squid, shrimp, sardines, pre rigged ballyhoo, and pilchards or silver siders) and live shrimp. And chum blocks. And what the hell, gallon jugs of menhaden oil.

Next to that there needs to be a beer vending machine.

And next to that an ice vending machine.

That would rule.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Do you think you can get lizards from a vending machine?

09:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all over the beer vending machine

and tell the old guy at work "die already you old bastard!!!"

21:37  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

A live bait vending machine. Who'd of thunk it? I'm just glad they don't have one where I work though. At four in the morning I might mistake the Silver Siders for the Snickers. That would be bad.

11:18  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Daisy - I do not think a lizard vending machine would work too well.

Doozie - A beer vending machine would be cool. If I ever get to Europe or Japan or anyplace with beer vending machines, you know I am going to buy one. And have my picture taken standing next to it. Most people want to go to Europe to see things. I want to go strictly for the beer. I can get good food here. I can see things here. No, I want to go for the beer.

CM - I have seen that machine a few times already - I just never had the camera with me. But now I carry the camera with me everywhere I go. Or at least I am starting to do that.

12:14  
Blogger Unknown said...

There is now a vending machine in Hell-A that dispenses cannabis ;)

16:09  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Why are Americans so weird about beer ?

18:33  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Dusty - I know. I mentioned the icky sticky vending machine. Does it also dispense rolling papers and bongs?

Fuzz - it is a forbidden fruit kind of thing. Because I can not buy beer from a vending machine here I would notice a beer vending machine over there, and probably buy from it. But I would not notice a soda machine or a snack machine. I have those here. No big deal.

22:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home