This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Gloomy Sunday

The mystery noise returned. I had to go to Key Biscayne for something, and as I was rolling up on the location I was going slow and lowered the windows and......there was the noise.

AWW CRAP! You have to be kidding me here! It was not very loud but it was there. So now what the hell is up? I guess I have to just be on mystery noise alert. If I hear it head directly to the dealer so that I will have proof of said noise so they can fix it? I guess so. like I have nothing else better to do than be on mystery noise alert.

So I have a solution to the problem. I have an amp in the truck. So I can just turn UP the stereo till the mystery noise goes away. Or at least till I can not hear the noise anymore.

That will solve the problem! If the truck makes a mystery noise, and I can not hear it - does the noise exist? I say no, it does not.

In other news, it seems some manner of cold front has arrived. It is all gray and gloomy and stuff outside. I can hear the trees, so that must mean the wind is blowing. The front arrived one day late - which is good. The business at Key Biscayne would have been a lot slower otherwise. So everything works out. Sort of.

I got some plans for today, but I just do not know if I can get motivated to go do them. Maybe I will get motivated, maybe not. Who knows.

It is kind of gloomy outside. And I do not want to hear any mystery noises.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger M@ said...

I want everything to be perfect w/ my car. My head, not so much....

10:26  
Blogger Daisy said...

Yes, it is very, very yucky out today. No lizards are running around outside, either.

13:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Motivation? who needs it

15:13  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

M@ - The whole truck mystery noise thing is getting old. But I suppose as long as it is reliable and the AC works it is still a good vehicle.

Daisy - Max had to come inside to hang out in his inside winter cage. With the heat lamps.

Doozie - nobody. Motivation is of the devil.

23:30  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I bet if your cold front came down here we'd think it was a warm front. The temps were sub-zero before sunrise this morning and didn't get above 15 Fahrenheit all day. But the dogs enjoyed walking in it. I thought Cujo was having a seizure--he fell down and started inching along on hs side. I guess the freezing snow feels good to insane dachshunds.

00:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home