This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Face Plant Friday

I know you want to look at this. I know you do. But I also know that you are thinking "this is just WRONG!!! You can not call them that!".

Yea, I know. But labels aside, I know you are going to click this link.

Midget Face Plant Friday.

So just go on and click the link to see what Midget Face Plant Friday is all about. It is a massive face plant. A legendary face plant.

I had fun Thursday. Sort of. I am going to send the lawyer all I have. And here is the fun part! It seems I have done all the work already. I have pretty much already written the letter. All the lawyer has to do is add a few lines of angry law stuff threatening to take it up a notch if the letter is not answered and mention my willingness to settle this whole matter right now by giving me the stuff I want, sign the letter, and mail it off.

Actually, I could probably write the angry law stuff too. But I may overdo it so I will leave it to the pros. They know better than I do what is and is not a good idea.

Like this for example. Sending the letter with a "Happy Easter" card. That would probably be wrong. And modifying the card to say "Happy Fucking Easter" would be even worse. Yet this has occurred to me that I could do this.

But then I would come off as angry and unstable and stuff - and I am not really about all that. I am annoyed, but not really "angry". I have found that being angry requires far too much effort. I am not about that. The effort that is. But being annoyed is more low key. I can keep that up for a long time. And I can do it without a significant increase in blood pressure.

So they can ignore my emails. They have ignored my emails. They can send me half of the shit I ask for. They can leave out important details that I ask for in writing. They can treat me like I am a dumb ass. Fine. I can live with that. And they may think they can get away with it.

But now lets see them try that shit with my lawyer. Go on, try. I want to see the results. It will amuse me.

And at this point, my life is all about MY amusement. So dance trained monkey. Amuse me.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I suppose Lawyers do have their place.

10:14  
Blogger M@ said...

What'd they do?

12:21  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Fuzz - yea. Proving that everything has its place.

M@ - messed with me.

17:07  
Blogger cathouse teri said...

I musta missed something. What happened that you need to get the law involved?

Nothing about lawyers is amusing. :)

18:10  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Teri - just some issues and stuff. Stuff that I simply asked "how could this happen" and I get no answer other than "there is nothing you can do about it". Oh yea? Nothing huh?

20:37  
Blogger Blank said...

OUCH! Not just the planting, but the sliding.

22:59  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Scarlet - FINALLY! A comment about the face plant.

00:56  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I can't even begin to talk about all the face plants I did in childhood. I was a very clumsy kid. These days my parents would have been run in by social services because my knees, elbows and shins were in a chronic state of scraped and bruised.

01:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home