This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Whats Up

WOW! How time flies. It seems like it has been forever since I have made my usual blog rounds.

So if you have noticed a lack of comments by me on your blog, it is not intentional. It just is. Things are going slow here. Very slow. Just creeping along. Slowly.

This leaves me with very little to contemplate here. No funny stories. No musings. Very few rants.

I suppose you could call what I have "mild depression". Or maybe it is just called "bored". Or maybe mild depression and bored are the same thing. Who knows.

I just think I need more things to do. New challenges. A new direction in life. And all that shit.

The war with the powers that are continues. At this point I may have to involve an attorney in the process. But this presents an interesting problem. Should the problem turn out to be unsolvable, where will the money to pay the attorney come from? Will I have to sell a kidney on E-Bay?

Anyway I am thinking this may work out for me. If the attorney knows that if he/she loses the case then they get the big goose egg, but stand to win fabulous prizes for victory, then maybe they will put more into it. This falls under the theory of "a rising tide floats all boats". I win, they win. I lose, then they lose.

The way I see it, you are either on Team Lazy or not. None of this "I am on your team but I want to win even if you lose" bullshit. How is that even possible??

But seriously, the attorney will probably want something up front. Something green, paper like, and rectangular in shape.

So I have to evaluate the merits of this plan. What do I stand to gain? What are the potential costs? Does the potential gain outweigh the potential cost?

But there are other factors involved here. At this point, I am taking it all personally. So my gut says "if they want a war, then a war they shall get".

In the end, the gut usually gets what it wants. The brain is just along for the ride.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Blank said...

This is all very cryptic and mysterious. Also, I have a phobia of lawyers.

15:44  
Blogger Blank said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

15:44  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Legal decisions are always tough. Read my blog today and you'll find out how MINE seems to have turned out. If it's a small claims court issue, you can represent yourself, incidentally. And you CAN take big companies to small claims court.

Sorry to hear you're down. :( You're a great guy - I hate to see you blah.

16:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf are you talkin about???

17:45  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Scarlet - it has to be. People in the in will know what is up. At some point I will be able to type more, but it would not be prudent at this juncture.

Saur - this is way beyond small claims court. This is a whole other issue. I need to find a lawyer who specializes in employment issues. I want some answers, and I am just not getting them. I am getting ignored. Well it all ends now. Once the lawyer sends a letter, it can not be ignored.

Ponder - complex shit :)

18:00  
Blogger M@ said...

bored = mild depression.

perhaps. i've heard "bored" defined as a lack of engagement w/ one's environment.

21:44  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

M@ - That works as a definition. But what if you are engaged with your environment and are still bored? Then you need a new environment I guess??

00:28  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lazy..did you get shit-canned?

I have been out of town for ten glorious days and have no idea what's going on in your world my dear.

13:27  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, it happens to the best of us.
If my comments are mercifully brief, it's because this fever is cooking my brain.

02:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home