You may have noticed the thing next to my "fishing knot of the day" widget. What is it you ask??
It is some kind of "click to vote" thing that supposedly is going to get some animal shelter $10 Gs. As in grand. There are also other things that the shelter may win.
Anyhow if you feel like it click the thing. If not then don't. But f you are really cool then you will go to the site, vote (they want an email address - do what I do and create a gmail or Yahoo email account that you use for stuff like that), and then post the little banner click thing on your site. If you have one.
Vote by October 16th, or else the Supreme Court will just pick a winner.
ANYHOW......moving right along........
TEN USELESS THINGS I KNOW!
Not in any order. All these things are equally useless things cluttering up brain space that could be used to remember something remotely helpful. Like for example where my car keys are right now. GOT ME!!! I would have to look in one of the 5 places I tend to leave them at.
1. The name of the Kellog's Corn Flakes rooster.
2. The original 4 marshmallow shapes in Lucky Charms cereal.
3. The difference in an ale and a lager.
4. Standard temperature and pressure.
5. The words to "Effervescing Elephant" by Sid Barrett.
6. The words to the 1970s "Slinky" commercial jingle.
7. The Snoopy Sno Cone Machine. You put ice cubes in and get a snow cone out, yum yum fun is what its all about!
8. The phone number to Frankie's Pizza (NOTE - this may be useful)
9. How to beat Ultima 3. Which I actually have a copy of. Now if I only had a vintage IBM PC Jr. to run the game on.
10. What channel HBO was on back in the 1980s when my parents had cable TV.
And there. Now you have a little idea of the useless crap that clutters my brain, and why there is no more brain capacity for useful knowledge.