This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Clutter

You may have noticed the thing next to my "fishing knot of the day" widget. What is it you ask??

It is some kind of "click to vote" thing that supposedly is going to get some animal shelter $10 Gs. As in grand. There are also other things that the shelter may win.

Anyhow if you feel like it click the thing. If not then don't. But f you are really cool then you will go to the site, vote (they want an email address - do what I do and create a gmail or Yahoo email account that you use for stuff like that), and then post the little banner click thing on your site. If you have one.

Vote by October 16th, or else the Supreme Court will just pick a winner.

ANYHOW......moving right along........

TEN USELESS THINGS I KNOW!

Not in any order. All these things are equally useless things cluttering up brain space that could be used to remember something remotely helpful. Like for example where my car keys are right now. GOT ME!!! I would have to look in one of the 5 places I tend to leave them at.

1. The name of the Kellog's Corn Flakes rooster.

2. The original 4 marshmallow shapes in Lucky Charms cereal.

3. The difference in an ale and a lager.

4. Standard temperature and pressure.

5. The words to "Effervescing Elephant" by Sid Barrett.

6. The words to the 1970s "Slinky" commercial jingle.

7. The Snoopy Sno Cone Machine. You put ice cubes in and get a snow cone out, yum yum fun is what its all about!

8. The phone number to Frankie's Pizza (NOTE - this may be useful)

9. How to beat Ultima 3. Which I actually have a copy of. Now if I only had a vintage IBM PC Jr. to run the game on.

10. What channel HBO was on back in the 1980s when my parents had cable TV.

And there. Now you have a little idea of the useless crap that clutters my brain, and why there is no more brain capacity for useful knowledge.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Damn...you know a lot more than I do!

09:02  
Blogger TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit.

I didn't know any of those things. Maybe I don't know anything. Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

10:18  
Blogger Daisy said...

Thanks ever so much for posting the link to the Shelter giveaway. Everyone at the shelter is dreaming about what we could do for the cats if we were to win!

I am trying to think of the Lucky Charmes. Is it Pink Hearts, Yellow Moons, Green Clovers? I can't think of the 4th one.

15:22  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

We used to have a Rooster with the same name. He was Mean.

The difference in an ale and a lager is important.

17:32  
Blogger who wouda thunk it?? said...

yellow stars, green clovers, pink hearts.... uhhh, duhhrrr,what goes down stairs without any cares..... crap, where ARE my keys.......

19:43  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Lily - I know few useful things, but many useless things.

TLP - that is not so bad. Ill be there one day. I may be there now.

Daisy - you should suggest all your readers do the same. Most will I am sure. Miami-Dade Animal Services is beating you!

Fuzz - If I had a rooster I would name it Cornelius too. I had a cat named Cornelius (after the rooster) but he just vanished one day. I was very sad.

Who and Daisy - Yellow MOONS, green clovers, pink hearts, and ORANGE STARS! You were close. Blue diamonds were added in the mid 70s, so if you are in my age bracket you will remember 5 shapes. But originally there were only 4.

1/3 of that nasty stuff is marshmallows - and the package claims "part of a healthy breakfast". Yea........and KFC is part of a healthy dinner right?

01:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home