This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

America Has Spoken


Congratulations Senator Obama. To be honest, I never thought I would see anything like this ever happen. But this is America - and in America anything is possible. In this great land, there are no limits. There is no impossible. Nobody can say this is not true anymore.


Here is to the next 4 years.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hit me right in the Cynical Gland when it happened. I was glad to be wrong.

03:13  
Blogger Fluffy Pink Duck said...

Can I just say Yay! and maybe even a WOOOOHOOOO! Go Obama Go!

12:25  
Blogger TLP said...

I am so relieved and happy about this. I'll be more relieved and more happy when W is gone for good.

Boo to Florida, however, for their anti-gay vote.

17:08  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Lily - I had a good idea this would happen. I bought special victory beer. I would have drank the victory beer no matter what the results however.

Jane - We got it right this time it seems. Sorry about the last 8 years, and for making an ass out of Blair. But he should have known better to get involved with W - so that is his own fault.

TLP - I voted no on 2. I had a feeling it would pass however. It will be challenged in court. I do not think it is constitutional as it does not provide for equal treatment under the law.

Actionbell - I still have some Sierra Nevada Porter. I HAD some Anchor Steam Porter - but I done drank it all. It was the special victory beer.

22:31  
Blogger Bee said...

I'm anxious for the next 4 years. Not happy about the election turnout but that should be American for me to bitch about...haha.

Besides, Bob Barr wouldn't have won anyway.

22:43  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I did expect this. To tell the truth, I don't care much for those Democrats. But then, the Republicans have been such assholes lately.
But I am glad for one aspect, I think this shows the rest of the world that Americans are not quite the bigoted pigs they seem to think we are. I am glad a "minority" person can be elected president here.

20:41  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't remember whether Colorado's own beloved anti-gay law is #2 or #4. Why the hell are these idiots so worried about who's marrying/sleeping with who, as long as it's not a close relative, or especially as long as it's not a child!

04:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home