This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

And So On

I got bored and ordered more crap off the internet. This is the problem with the internet. It is far too easy to order more crap you did not really need. So what did I get? Well the above photo is a good hint. Up until today the lights were blue. Now they are red and green. And all I had to do was change the bulbs.

And if I really want to, I can order two more colors. Boring "super white" - not to be confused with regular not super white, and amber yellow. Now I know amber is one color and yellow is another. But the website I order from calls it "amber yellow".

But I am not going to do that.

The effect I have with the red and greens is good enough. And if I want to I can go back to blue. Or go all red! Or blue and green.

But who really cares? Nobody - that is who. Hell I do not know how much I care anymore.

I have the photos from the USS Cole. I have to resize them.

2 Comments:

Blogger M@ said...

A traditional Christmas....

15:51  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

That is pretty much the idea. The blue courtesy lights I had did not really fit in with the whole "Christmas" theme I was shooting for.

I wanted the red lights anyway. Red is best to preserve night vision. So I have a set of 4 red lights.

I only got 2 green lights. They will blend in nice with the blues. But since green is just as bad for night vision as blue - I only got 2 of them. Maybe I should have went with 4. I can always get 2 more.

As of now - the only choice I have for the strip lights in the top is blue. I have a plan for that however. I found strip lights with red, green, and blue LEDs. So they can be either red, green, blue, - or the three primary colors can be mixed to create many other colors.

I get a kick out of shit like this. I do not know why.

20:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home