This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Climax Of The Season

Today is the big day. The king of the South Florida marine flea markets. The main event.

The Dania Beach Marine Flea Market. Or as I call it, DBMFM. This year it is back to its proper home, the Dania Beach Jai-Alai.

This is pretty exciting. Flea markets are always a good place to puck up more crap that you probably do not need. But I always "need" more stuff. Funny how that works out.

I have also realized what I have become. My purpose in life. What I was put on this planet to do.

It seems that this purpose is to..........................................................

Feed Cleo whenever she gets up into her feeding perch hanging on the garage door and looks at me.

I need a better purpose in life. Somehow, being a cat waiter seems like the universe is playing a joke on me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I think you should be proud to have such an important purpose in life! Um, pass the Temptations, please.

10:31  
Blogger Unknown said...

My felines love Temptations too Daisy. ;)

Cleo looks very pissed off, are you tardy with the food dude? ;p

Enjoy the Flea Market extravaganza..I always do.

12:11  
Blogger Unknown said...

For as long as I can remember, I've been a cat waiter. Probably will be till the day I kick the bucket too.

10:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home