This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Insane In The Brain

After all, what other kind of insane is there?

I found myself searching for a beagle rescue group in South Florida.

Now this is insane. Who the hell needs a dog anyway? Not me. The cats give me enough crap to deal with.

Literally. As in litter. There is A LOT of cat crap. And I am not even counting the crap that happens outside, where I never see it. I have seen the cats in the flower box attached to the neighbors house. Now there are plants in the thing, so I can only speculate as to what they do in there. But the plants seem to do really well.

So do I want a critter that will leave poop in the yard where I will see it and invariably step in it? No. Not really. Nobody needs that.

So I can only attribute the whole incident to insanity.

I took some meds. I feel better now. No more crazy urge to run out and adopt a beagle. Or anything else that eats and/or shits.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

King Gambrinus is not the official saint of beer and brewing, he is just a legendary figure. Kind of like King Arthur, only more important. Arthur never found the Holy Grail.

The cats are already used to dogs. I had a chocolate lab that pretty much ignored the cats. All the cats arrived as kittens, with the dog already here. The dog arrived as a puppy into a house full of cats. Currently there is a little white dog that resides here. So the cats already get along with dogs. A beagle puppy would learn pretty quickly where its place in the pecking order was.

21:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home