This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Fox Sighting Confirmed.


As you may remember, I once posted about seeing what I thought was a fox. But I do not live in the woods. I do not live near the woods. Sure, there is the assorted tree here and there. There is a tree in the front yard, and a coconut tree in the back yard.

But two trees does not a woods make. Yoda said that. I think.

Anyhow I was not sure, as the suspected foxes would not let me get too close. But tonight I was able to get a verified independent report that yes, fox are roaming about. One was spotted in the yard. Sake the long haired Siamese looking cat was also in the yard, apparently not afraid of the fox.

By the way - the photo above is not of the fox. This is a fox in the woods. The fox here would not have any woods in the background. But that is what it looks like.

So now I need a live critter trap. Ill probably catch every cat in the hood. I may even capture a few possum. But the fox have to be removed. They are wild animals and do not belong here. They deserve a woods of their own. A place where they can be a fox.

Plus, they could attack one of the cats. Or they could even carry rabies.

At least it will keep me occupied.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We have the little red foxes all around here. They don't seem to cause much trouble. They co-exist pretty peacefully. I've also heard coyotes howling close by but I've never seen one.
I don't live in the woods either. I live in sort of the outskirts of the suburbs in a semi-industrial area. But we have foxes and coyotes nonetheless.

10:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home