This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Madness

Monday is here.

And I have a lot of stuff to do. For one, the truck has to go into the service department. Something about needing a new timing belt.

I hate having to go to that place. They will hold the truck hostage for hours, and then demand a hefty ransom for its safe return.

Bastards.

From there on it will just be a regular week. Fairly boring as far as weeks go. OR WILL IT???

Allow me to direct you to the yellow circle labeled "1". This is an area of disturbed weather heading northeast. It is not very well organized right now - but who knows what will happen. Truthfully I do not expect it to develop into anything significant - but it could dump an ass load of rain. It is heading towards Florida.

As long as it does not fuck up the Saturday plan I really do not care. Saturday July 4th there is a boat mission planned. So far it looks like 4 (including me) will be on board. The general idea is for me to get the boat floating EARLY because I expect a lot of other people to be out and about. Ramps will fill up - so I have to be in the water before things get too insane.

The crew will meet up with me later.

From there it will just be a matter of finding a floating party (I know where to look for these) and then as the day is ending finding a place to drop anchor off Downtown Miami to watch fireworks.

Right now it looks like there will be 4 people including myself on board. A friend of mine, one of her friends, and the friends friend. I have already met the first friend, she went out on a boat mission last weekend. We got rained on and had to seek shelter at Stiltsville. The other friend I do not know - other than it is another girl. That is a good ratio I suppose. Too often I feel like I am on the wrong boat. This will not be the case this time around.

But I am good at behaving myself. I can not have too much to drink as I will be in charge of the safe operation of the boat. Not having too much to drink drastically reduces the odds of me making a total ass out of myself - something I am actually very good at.

It should be a good day. If this yellow area labeled "1" does not fuck it all up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope the weather doesn't dampen your weekend plans Lazy. Its triple digits here and will stay that way for another week..so MY plans are to stay indoors and perhaps drink and watch sports. Nothing new or exciting for moi.

12:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home