This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

News To Me

This may be ancient news to you, but I just discovered this a few days ago.

You can now run Apple's Safari web browser on your PC. This is pretty cool. I like the look of the browser, and it seems to load faster than Firefox.

What I do not like is the lack of user controls. For example, it will not let you change your homepage. Or if it will, I have not figured out how yet.

BEST of all, it is FREE. Free shit is always better than shit you have to pay for.

So if you have not kicked Internet Explorer to the curb yet - there is no excuse. Run either Firefox or Safari. It is free. Just download it.

BIG NEWS for this weekend! Sort of exciting. I have a boat handling final exam of sorts. People will be on hand to observe me conduct various tasks. If I pass the practical exam, then I get a promotion in an unpaid volunteer position. But I will get out on the water more often, so that is good.

A lot of training and study went into the promotion in the volunteer gig. Many hours. What happens next remains to be seen. I either pass or I don't.

And now.....BEER NEWS! Yes beer news. News about beer.

While I was out and about, I ventured into a different supermarket than the one I normally go to. It was the same chain that I go to, just another store. And it had a nice beer selection. So I selected this. From the Fish Brewing Company of Olympia WA, Fish Tale Organic India Pale Ale.

A pretty good IPA if I say so myself. Easy drinking, smooth - yet with enough hops kick to make it an IPA.

The Pacific Northwest is someplace I have to get to one of these days. Portland Oregon is at the top of the list. That city is LOADED with micro breweries. And then there is Seattle, Olympia, and a bunch of other cities. All full of beer.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have to get a new computer. Mine won't run any browser at all and I've already sunk too much money into it. I got it used anyway so I reckon it served its purpose. I'm using the one at work right now.

05:52  
Blogger anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:06  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Lily - It happens. If you want to go mobile and only want to get on the internet, look at a Netbook. Otherwise, go with a desktop machine. Full fledged laptops are nice - but they sell for a premium.

15:22  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Anonymous - if you want to troll after M@ that is your business. Clearly you are obsessed in some homosexual way. I am sure you have all sorts of fantasies.

I suggest you start your own blog however. Get it all out there. Play with yourself while looking at photos taken from M@'s site all day and night. Stroke it till it is raw. I do not care.

Anonymous commenting is left on here so that people who have to remain unknown for professional reasons can still comment. Or for those who lack Google accounts and are not into having their own blog.

Not for malcontents to come here and talk about personal issues with other people.

15:27  
Blogger Blank said...

I've noticed I've been seeing more of the microbrewery product around lately. Peops are waking up and tossing out the swill?

Good luck on your boat thing. I wish I had a boat. I would sail to the end of the earth and.... I don't know. Stay there?

15:36  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

We use an older version of OS10 that won't support the latest safari, so firefox works best for me.

09:45  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Scarlet - when I see new beers I tend to want to give them a try. Fish Tale just jumped out at me.

Fuzz - you run a Mac?

Action - IT IS!!! Very good shit. I have to get myself to the Pacific Northwest one of these days.

17:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home