This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Movies And Vet Trips

I went to see The Hangover.

It was pretty funny. At least I thought so. After the movie I was told that it was "guy humor" - whatever the hell that is.

I always thought that humor was without gender. Shit is either funny or it is not.

Maybe I should have asked what "chick humor" is. But I did not. It is probably better that I did not. Better to let sleeping dogs lie.

But really, I thought it was pretty funny. The next movie I will likely see is Ice Age 3. It comes out July 1.

In other news, I had to take three of the cats to the vet for annual shots and stuff. Fred had the shit scared out of him.

Really. He had the shit scared out of him. One of the vet assistants was holding Fred and trimming his nails. Meanwhile, Sake the white haired Siamese looking cat was having a stool sample taken. Sake really hates this, so she was hissing and howling and pretty much carrying on something terrible.

It was all too much for Fred. He shit all over the girl trimming his nails. But in doing so, he did not have the plastic stool sample collector shoved where the sun never shines.

What do the two have to do with each other? Nothing. But yet I skillfully combined the two.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I always hate categorizing things too much. I like some of what are termed "chick flicks" but I also like some "dude flicks." Is that even a term? Hell I don't know. I guess I'm one of those people that tends to say "I don't know art, but I know what I like."

05:54  
Blogger Daisy said...

You are brave to take three cats to the vet all at once!

13:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home