This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Enough Is Enough!

The animal rampage continues! Today's little snippet is from the BBC.

Austria Held Hostage By Spiders. Terrorist spiders?!?!?! What on Earth is next?!!?!? A slug riot at a salt factory maybe?

Well the Chinese are not waiting around to find out. They are taking a preemptive strike against the possibility of an attack on Chinese Soil. The link is here. China Plans Dog Cull.

And speaking of enough, comments are at an all time low! Zero for my Castro post! And no hate mail either! In an effort to find out why, I devised a poll!



So there we go! Your chance to (possibly) influence what goes on here. All votes are anonymous, and all votes WILL be counted. Of course I have no proof any of that is true - so you will just have to trust the system.

Kind of like real life! How about that!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

It let me vote.

I guess you simply voted for the wrong thing, and the voting machine software decided not to register it.

Just like in Florida!

10:29  
Blogger The Devil Uno said...

Im just really lazy and never post...however I get mad when no one posts on my blog...weird huh/

10:00  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I require attention to feed my addiction

20:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home