This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'm So Not Gellin'

Today at work they took away my gel insert things in my shoes.

Actually, I just made that up. They did not see my gel shoe inserts, and I forgot to mention that I had them. But had they noticed, or had I said "hey look what I have!!" they would have taken them. And for saying "look at what I have!" I would have probably been flogged for being an idiot.


Monday, having these were no big deal. On Tuesday same thing. No big deal. Wednesday - no problem! As far as I know they were OK on Saturday too.

But not today. So of you are going anywhere by air, remove the gel thingies from your shoes. You are not supposed to have them.

And since I left work today there are NEW CHANGES! You can now have up to 4 ounces of liquid or gel non-prescription medicine! I learned this from cnn.com.

A complete list of things you could carry on last week but not this week can be found HERE. If you are going anywhere, you probably want to check out the list. Anything on the list should not be carried on. So check it, or buy it when you get to where you are going.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I have been wearing these inserts for about 1 year now. Maybe they ARE hazardous by now!

22:30  
Blogger Econo-Girl said...

That's OK, I like taking the bus anyway.

18:28  
Blogger The Devil Uno said...

sanity ? Soon we will all be traveling nude!!!!

04:34  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

As long as I can personally choose who gets to fly nude that system will work perfectly.

Yes. I *WILL* profile.

01:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home