This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, August 14, 2006

What The F???

Snakes On A Plane? What the crap!?!?!??!

Seriously, Hollywood needs to start running movie ideas past me. I will work for cheap, and save them MILLIONS of dollars. Snakes on a plane? I wonder how this idea came to be. Here is my best guess.

PRODUCER 1: (inhale noise) Man this is some good shit! Where is it from? Jamacia? Mexico? (coughs).
PRODUCER 2: Naw man! This is some chronic that my neighbor grew in his closet! Seedless man! I think he calls it Northern Lights!
PRODUCER 3: Who cares man! Quit bogarting that thing! Pass the dutchie on the left hand side!
PRODUCER 2: HEY MAN! We should make a movie. About SNAKES! Yea! Snakes are cool!
PRODUCER 1: YES! Snakes! Why did I not think of this!
PRODUCER 3: What should the snakes do? Maybe they can be rasta snakes or something?
PRODUCER 1: Lets put the snakes in a CAR! That would be funny!
PRODUCER 2: In a car? And then what? The car stops, people get out, and the movie is over?
PRODUCER 3: I GOT IT! Lets put the snakes on a plane! Yea! We can call the movie Snakes On A Plane!
PRODUCER 1: GREAT! Ill line up the millions and millions of dollars it will take to make the movie!
PRODUCER 3: Who has the joint? I forgot we were smoking it.
PRODUCER 2: Its just a roach now. I am going to get Old Smokey.

And so Snakes On A Plane was born. The worst movie idea EVER. For a mere fraction of the tens of millions of dollars WASTED on this idea I could have told them not to do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

From what I understand from Miss Cellania's post yesterday, that's pretty close to what happened! Weird!

08:22  
Blogger Econo-Girl said...

I agree that it is a totally stupid idea for a movie.

18:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home