This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Something Screwy Going On Here

First off - the squirrel story is true. 100% not bullshit. I could not have made that story up if I tried to. The stolen guns part I could have made up - but that was true as well. There WERE hot guns in the car, stuffed under the floor.

Which brings up a question. Say I rent a car. I drive it somewhere. On the way, I get pulled over. The cop asks if they can run a dog around the car. The dog finds drugs stuffed under the floor - drugs I did not put there. I hide my stash in front of the engine air filter.

Of course the cop is going to believe me when I say "those are not my drugs! I did not know they were there!". Something to think about next time you rent a car!

Second point - nobody is leaving comments! I know people are getting here. Neo Earth is collecting plenty of yellow dots. Do you all WANT the terrorists to win? I guess so!

Now for the good part! The check engine light in the truck is off. I got tired of looking at it, so I cut the wires that power the light. So now it is off! Take that pollution control system!

I made that up. I got the thing fixed. I also had the internal workings of the engine pressure cleaned. Whatever carbon deposits that were in there should be gone.

And nobody found the stash I forgot to remove from the air filter box. Nifty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home