This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Oh Come On! I Have To Think Up Another Post Title?

Got a few things to cover here! But first I want to make an announcement.

I will resist the urge to make jokes about the "Curious George" movie that is going to hit the big screen soon. We already know the sitting President kind of looks like Curious George. And they both have the same first name. At one point in his life, Dick Cheney probably wore a yellow hat. And so on.

But no jokes! Someone else probably already made them. Plus, it would be far too easy. Making Curious George jokes would be like....uhhh....canned hunting. But who would take part in a canned hunt anyway? Sounds boring.

Now on to Fred. Fred is my fat orange cat. He likes to bite the crap out of you. And by you, I mean me. Right now he is here with me, hanging out and being all nice and purry. But should I do the slightest thing to pester the fat ass, he will bite. He will not stop purring, he just puts his ears back and bites. While purring. Like he enjoys it. I would just kick his out, but I am afraid that if I try to move him he will get even. With his teeth.

What else is there?

OH YEA! That's right! I may be going to Key West right after Thanksgiving. For the weekend. I could drive there, but what fun is that? It would take like three hours! Or something like that. The plan is to go with a friend who lives in Central Florida. She is going to visit her brother, and then arrive here Friday. We could take her car (it gets better fuel economy and has leather seats and stuff). But again, three hours. And not really cool.

So what I need to do is come up with an alternative mode of transportation. I am working an angle here. More on this later.

And that is not all! I have a whole slew of things to do Monday. And by "whole slew" of things to do, I mean like two or three max.

5 Comments:

Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Fred sounds a lot like my ex. The trip to the Keys: I'm jealous!!! :P Hope you have fun and take lotsa pics. And no cheating by taking pics through aquarium glass, either!!!

15:08  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

My daughter gots a cat like that.

17:31  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I will not be involved in any boat type activities.

1. My friend HATES boats. She supposedly gets sea sick very easy. The LAST THING I need (or want) is a grumpy sea sick friend.

2. It is winter. The water is cold. Yea, it is key West but I am also a native South Floridian! If the surf temp is not in the mid to upper 80s, it is too cold.

3. If ANYONE gets sick and pukes it will probably be me. And not because of the sea! It will be due to way too much rum.

01:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't fly it takes to long!
1st you must be there 2 hours before flight
2nd drive time 30min
3rd parking 15 min
4th check-in 30 min
thats 3 hrs 15 min and you are STILL in Miami instead of Duval street.

then when you get there you need transportation

faster to drive

20:07  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I am not talking commercial flights here! I am talking about getting a friend of mine to rent a Cessna. One and a quarter hours after take off Ill be back on land. Then it is only a cab ride to Duval Street. Once I am in Key West I will not need a car. The hotel is walking distance from Sloppy Joe's.

02:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home