This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

What To Do?

According to my sources it is Saturday. I believe them. My vast network of spies and informants do not always provide good information, but they do an excellent job with the "what day is it?" report.

And now to pick something to do for the day. For more information about that, I will reveal one of my spy sources! NOAA! Here is what they have to say about Saturday.

"EAST WINDS AROUND 5 KNOTS BECOMING NORTHWEST IN THE
AFTERNOON. BAY WATERS SMOOTH."

Well that about does it! It is obvious to anyone that there is only one thing I can to. Hook up the boat to the truck and head to the ramp!

So it shall be! The boat is attached to the truck, everything is tied down, I ran the engine Friday afternoon, I still have beer that I never unloaded from the last trip out, and I still have cans of carbonated water I never unloaded from the last trip out. So I got more ice in the freezer and lunch in the fridge.

But there is another reason to get the boat wet. Something about a kayak race to benefit the South Florida Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I am going to be one of the support boats for the event. My primary duty is communications and logistics, but should there be a need for direct kayak support then that falls on me as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Have a great day! You'll be having fun, and it's for a good cause too. BONUS!

12:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds just delightful. Have fun:)

18:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy! Let us know how it goes.

19:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home