This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Bush Administration Tribute Song Monday

This is supposed to be a song, so make up a tune that the words fit into and sing along!

A is for the anuses you hire
SS is for your Nazi point of view,
HO is for the hose you used to soak us
L is for the losers all of you....
E is for the enemas you give us
S is for the shit we have to take.

Put it all together it spells ASSHOLES, a word that sums up your regime (yes your regime....)

Thank you, thank you. Ill be here all week! Do not forget to tip your bartender and servers!

NOTE TO BLOGGER - if you are reviewing this site to see if it is a SPAM BLOG our not, please skip this post and go directly to yesterday's post - Slanderous Sunday! Read the part where I suggest you change the "word verification" to "a series of random letters verification" and my joke about the "technical" guys that you know are smoking a fat one behind that closed door.

I did not steal this song from Guitar Man who used to make song parodies for the Neil Rogers Show on local Miami AM radio.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I could see it going to kind of a nice Southern rock melody. Maybe you could get someone like Government Mule to record it!

11:15  
Blogger M@ said...

Czar or Waking and Baking?

I must be the deputy commisioner.

14:30  
Blogger Dave said...

The Lazy,

I'm not sure if I going to vote for the ugly chick or the Muslim. It's kinda refreshing that our society has reached a point of no return.

China puts 2 new coal plants on line every week. I'm sorry that I'll be dead before all the air is used up.

21:19  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

CM - you have connections in the music world. Steal Away. I stole it from Guitar Man - whoever the hell that is.

Matt - some blog I read or used to read posted a link to a "create a title for you" page. I liked the title it generated for me so much I kept it.

Actionbell - Review movies? NOT A CHANCE! OK well maybe there is a chance. Maybe if you read the post above this one....

Caiman - China not only has all the tea, they also seem to have all the coal. And all the factories making all the cheap crap for sale at Wal-Mart.

04:54  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

It's late, I'm going to bed.

22:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home