This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Weekend Madness!

Welcome to Saturday!

You may have noticed my Netflix movies on the side bar thing. Well I done watched em all. Memento is one crazy movie. It is in reverse. It begins with the end, and ends with the beginning. The plot takes place in reverse. It is a bit tough to keep up with what is going on.

But the DVD has a nifty feature that will play the movie in reverse, but since the movie is already in reverse it is double reverse - which means forward. Watch it the way it was cut first, and if you need to watch it in "reverse" after. It really is a good movie. I like movies one has to pay attention to in order to keep track of what the hell is going on.

Not everyone will like it. But this is why I like Netflix so darn much - they have everything. Even the stuff a regular video store will not stock. You put it on your list and it arrives in the mail. Pretty slick.

I will dump the movies in the mail today and they will arrive Monday, and I will get more movies Tuesday.

Blogger now has this word verification bullshit on new posts. What the hell is that for? Spam blogs? So now I have to word verify my own posts. That I write. What kind of bullshit is that?

It is high time I used the boat again. Maybe I should do this. But not this weekend! This weekend the wind is a bitch, and bay waters are "choppy in exposed areas". Not good. This means a lot of bow spray, and if the wind is into the bow then the wind will pick up that spray and soak me. This is why I need the next boat to have an enclosed helm. F the bow spray in the A. And FORGET ABOUT going offshore! Not unless you are insane! Saturday seas are 4 - 6 feet near shore and 6 - 8 feet in the Gulf Stream. Sunday we are looking at 5 - 7 foot seas near shore and 7 - 9 feet in the Gulf Stream.

Maybe next week. 9 foot seas means waves as high as half the length of the boat! And a choppy Biscayne Bay is no fun to be in either. The sea, she be a harsh mistress.

The fat orange cat just clawed me for messing with his foot. Fat bastard! See if he gets fed today. That will teach him. Anyone got some of that rat poison recalled food handy?

Labels: , , , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I haven't had to verify my own post yet.
What do they think--that someone else has hacked in and is posting to our blogs? I mean, seriously--why the hell would anyone hack into one of my blogs? It would become obvious pretty quick that it wasn't me.

04:22  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lazy..that Bill of Rights is priceless.I may have to steal it and of course credit you m'dear :)

Don't you hurt that cat dude..they come back to haunt you.

06:15  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Steal the new version I just posted. It has the URL to this madness. Shameless self promotion is my secret specialty.

06:22  
Blogger Daisy said...

I love Netflix, you can get some great movies. Memento was good. Have you seen "The Machinist" yet? I think you would like it.

I looked at the new Bill of Rights, and I think you are right, it is REAL! uh oh.

07:42  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I just added The Machinist and moved it to the top of my list. It will arrive Tuesday.

08:35  
Blogger Dave said...

The Lazy,

You attract a lot of animals.

If you lived on the gulf side you wouldn't have this problem. I can take my flats boat out in the bay most any weekend and in the gulf when it's nice.

10:52  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Caiman - you are right. A lot of animals hang here. I am like the ASPCA or something. I have used the boat from Florida's west coast. I have a chart for Ft Myers / Sanibel. San Carlos Bay is usually OK, but Tampa Bay can get rough. It is all about wind speed and fetch.

Actionbell - I remember the Tylenol scare. It was scary. I do not think the rat poison can be by accident. A shit load would have needed to be added. It is either a pissed off employee who hates animals or maybe some sort of "dry run" terror plot thing. Scary either way really.

EVERYONE - you missed the new link for the smuggled new Bill Of Rights! Click it already! It took me far too long to create it.

11:25  
Blogger Jim said...

STOP picking on BUSH
BUSH is a good man

he made INDIA a recognized nuclear power
he promised us nuclear technology if we dont buy gas from IRAN

hehehehe
we still gonna buy gas from IRAN

12:46  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Bush did what?

India detonated its first bomb in 1974, when Bush was still a frat boy doing cocaine and drinking like a fish. A weaponized nuclear warhead test was done in 1998. Again, Pre-Bush.

India should work harder teaching its own people history.

PS how do you feel about Bush being so buddy buddy with Pakistan?

12:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hereby chastize you for speaking ill of the feline. He is not going to be happy when you are sleeping, watch out.

As for momento, I saw that movie just recently, and while I did like it, it played with my mind a little too much. I saw 16 blocks just recently and it was really good, I recommend it highly if you have not seen it yet.

18:00  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Badoozie - I fed Fat Fred today so he is OK with me now. He just does not like anyone to mess with his feet. Or tail. Or rub his belly for good luck.

20:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we were then a roque nuclear power
BUSH got us our nuclear power status

Its OK with BUSH being pally pally with PAKISTAN for now

We are pally pally with PAKISTAN too

We have a lott of trade opportunities with PAKISTAN

The British divided us
there was no Pakistan, only BHARAT


now u americans are creating the divide
to make us fight and buy your F16's

USA spends soo much money on security from Al Qaida that it is draining the economy

We had differences with CHINA too
now we are united for trade

We are binding together to fight the arm twisting by US

Brazil, South Africa and India are forming a coalition to withstand the pressures of the super power

USA will soon be a has been
the future belongs to CHINA and INDIA

u guys are not competitive in trade
nothing is made in USA no more

no products, no services too
CUSTOMER CARE is being handled by Indians speaking in an american accent

u guys are loosing jobs
GLOBALIZATION and WTO is bad news for u guys

ISO is being dominated by EUROPE
namely FRANCE and Germany

ISO/TS 16949 killed QS 9000
SA 8000 is being replaced by ISO 26000
FAMI QS has been killed by ISO 22000
ASME U is substituted by PED of CE Marking for Europe
CMM is also being substituted by an ISO standard
eSCM from carnegie Mellon is substitute by ISO 27000

the days of US dadagiri is over
u guys havent gone Metric yet

the whole damn world has gone metric

remember the Roman Empire and the COMMONWEALTH

they are both history now
soon US will bite the dust too

21:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Netflix is awesome. I love the fact that I don't have to actually GO somewhere to rent a damn movie. I'm all about staying in my house and being as anti-social as possible.

I was down at the beach on the Gulf this morning and it was UGLY! You're smart to stay out of that mess! Your harsh mistress will just have to wait for another day.

21:41  
Blogger Victoria said...

Memento! What a good movie. The Machinist is one of my favorites too! You're on a roll!

22:09  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Not so sure about anon's "american accent.

23:46  
Blogger Unknown said...

you nimrod..very few cats like their belly rubbed...or their feet messed with.

Your lucky you didn't need stitches like a former beau did after I told him..DO NOT RUB HIS BELLY FOOL. Huge ol' Humphrey opened him up from wrist to elbow.

04:40  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I like Netflix too. What I like best is the no late fees thing. I just watch a movie, stuff it back in the return thing, and clip it to the mailbox. Mail dude comes by and takes it away - then brings another one.

Victoria - I have a lot of stuff on my list. There are a lot of good movies I have not seen. I put my current selections on the sidebar so everyone can watch with me.

Fuzz - it seems that some idiot from "India" is here. Probably to serve us all Slurpees, or tell us not to touch the Slurpee machine.

Dusty - Fred is too fat and slow to get me. Most of the time I can avoid him. I had a black and white cat that would tolerate having his belly rubbed for good luck. Fred is just on the rag all the time.

05:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home