This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Where Did All This Chocolate Come From?

Good news - the photo from yesterday seems to be an impostor Easter Bunny. I know this because someone felt the need to bury my vehicle under a big pile of chocolate. It seems my yard is no longer fire ant free. I am plotting my revenge now as I type.

Nothing too heavy today.

Does anyone else here vote on acceptable.tv? I do. This week I voted for "Mr. Sprinkles 3" and "Pedophile Gladiators". The "Mr. Sprinkles" idea can go a long way, mostly because it is animated. Animated shows can go almost anywhere. The "Operation Kitten Calender" is a great spoof of that horrible "Mr. Dead Muskrat Head" show, but it simply has nowhere else to go. "Shady Acres" was not really funny. "Murder He Rapped" has some potential, but I want to see where they go with "Pedophile Gladiators" so I voted for that. Last week the shows I voted for won, we will see if my streak holds.

EASTER MIRACLE TIME! The boat stopped leaking gas! I started up the engine so that I could disconnect the gas line and run the thing dry. While doing this, no gas leaked out. This is a very good thing, because the marine engine parts store wanted $86 for a stupid rebuild kit. And I would need three of them! But because the engine stopped leaking gas on its own, I used this stuff called "Sea Foam" just for good measure. It probably needed a cleaning.


This "Sea Foam" stuff could just be the best gas additive you can ever buy. You can add it to your gas tank and it stabilizes the fuel, and cleans out your fuel injectors / carburetor jets, removes water from gas, frees sticky lifters and rings,removes carbon deposits from everything it touches, and a bunch of other stuff that sounds cool but I have no idea what it means. Point of clarification - my boat has three 2 barrel carburetors, as opposed to 6 one barrel carburetors. Yes, every time I leave the marina I have a six pack on board. In the car world, having a six pack is a HUGE deal. It means you have one mean ass car that probably goes very fast. Sweet.

So I fill the sticky carburetor up with the Sea Foam stuff and let it sit for a bit, to dissolve any nastiness that may or may not be there. I also filled up the other carburetors just for the hell of it. Then I put the gas line back on and started the engine. Perfect. Purrs like a kitten. A very loud kitten. Well not at first because with only Sea Foam in the carburetors the engine did not work very well. But once the gas got there everything was fine. It seemed to run a little smoother than usual. I am going to dump the remainder of the can into the fuel tank and top it off with gas when I use the boat next Saturday.

MOVIE REVIEW! I am currently slogging through the Dilbert Complete Series. It is ok, but you have to like Dilbert. It also helps to have worked in an office that is similar to the world of Dilbert. I can not say that I have. Oh yea I had a cubicle and yes that cubicle was my fortress of solitude - but the co workers and boss were not like any of the characters in the show. I had no pointy haired boss. I pretty much worked at Nirvana Co before the marketing department was created. Maybe this is why I just can not seem to want to work in the private sector for more than about 30 seconds before I decide that it is a bad idea. As a public servant there is no marketing department. Life is very good with no marketing department. No sales quotas. I can see why the show did not last too long. If you like Dilbert, you will like the series. Otherwise do not bother.

That is about it! Do not get too sick on candy and stuff. It will kill you. Refined sugar is not exactly health food you know. Enjoy your day, however you chose to celebrate it!

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We don't "do" candy here..my son is in his 20's. But I do have to cook my ass off, which doesn't thrill me

Have A Happy Easter Dude :)

05:52  
Blogger Daisy said...

Boy am I glad that was not the real Easter bunny that got runned over. I know because the real one came to my house. I hope you have a happy Easter!

06:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to hear more about the chocolate truck thing.

We saw Reign Over Me, what an awesome movie!! see it....take your mom

I have a new name for you
But I can't say here on your blog.

Do you supposed that sea foam stuff works for people who pee their pants?

12:45  
Blogger Mariamariacuchita said...

nice blog..

18:43  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Dusty - I really do not do the candy thing here either. But somehow, a small supply of jelly beans managed to infiltrate the dwelling. I am investigating that.

Daisy - Sounds good! Baskets are fun to play in. I got a gift basket for Christmas and the cats discovered it. The non edible filling material got everywhere.

Beanie - The truck was not really buried under a pile of chocolate. That would take a lot of chocolate. I already got talked into going to see "The Queen" with my mother because her crazy ass friend bailed on her. That movie sucked. I am off the hook till at least next year. Sea Foam is probably toxic to someone who pees their pants.

Actionbell - I suspect that Kitten Calendar will win again, because of the kitten cuteness factor. But really the show does not have many places to go. You can vote for two shows you know.

20:26  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Iguana,
Maybe the chocolate on your truck is attracting the fire ants. Perhaps you should use the sea foam to wash the truck.
Buzzin the giant alien fly from the Death Cheese band uses Sea Foam to clean his mouths.
The only acceptable tv episode I have seen is the one with the "Who Farted?" show. I haven't voted on any of them. I probably fell asleep after "Who Farted?"
Since I work with the elderly, I have to have a sense of humor about people who can't hold in their flatulence. Once your guts get to be 90 years old, it's usually pretty toxic too.
As my friend Brett says, happy evil easter rabbit day.
I'm all for Kitten cuteness. Though the trouble with a kitten is that it usually becomes a cat. Or five cats in my case.
I await the Senor Caiman comment. He must be off celebrating evil easter rabbit day.

21:34  
Blogger Dave said...

The lazy,

The Easter Bunny didn't make it to my single-wide but the Jungle Bunny came.

I've never used those carb things I probably should.

I still didn't take a picture of that rifle.

21:54  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Maria - your blog looks neat too. Not too much time to read much of it yet however.

CM - I have not seen acceptable TV on the actual TV. I watch the episodes on the web and then vote for em. Sea Foam is pretty good stuff, but I would not use it as mouthwash. It was made for marine outboard engines, but it works great in cars. People even put the stuff on the engine oil.

Caiman - was your TV missing? The Toyota service people suggested I have this thing pressure clean the engine at 30,000 miles. They take off the intake manifold, bolt this thing to it, then pressure blast everything with solvents. I had the same thing done when the oxygen sensor crapped out at 55,000 miles. My engine should not have too much carbon gunk in it. But I will add some Sea Foam to the gas when the 60,000 mile service is done.

23:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that seafoam stuff is just a foaming carb cleaner. basically a real harsh degreaser that foams up so it sticks around and works longer. dont be suprised if your carb leak comes back. the carb probably stopped leaking because it varnished up and sealed itself. the seafoam may loosen up the same stuff that stopped your carb leak.

12:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home