This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday Plan

First off - do people really buy the crap pitched on infomercials? Really. The show I was watching (The Deadliest Catch for all you Bering Sea crab fishing fans out there) ended and some infomercial started. It is pitching some horrible "Soft Rock" album featuring AIR SUPPLY! Are those guys still alive? It seems so. The best part of the infomercial is when some woman shows up and says "Wow! I can not believe I am here with Air Supply". Like she was reading from a script and did not really mean it. Because she was reading from a script and did not mean it. Classic. And for only $19.99 plus shipping you can get 168 of the best soft rock songs ever recorded from Time Life Music! You get Air Supply, Christopher Cross, Kenny Loggins, Rod Stewart, Chicago, Toto, Starship, and so on.

You could spend hours and hundreds of dollars collecting all these songs! Call in the next 19 minutes and get even more crap! If you are one of the first 500 people to call, shipping is free! Pick up the phone and call now! You can preview the collection for only $9.99!

I may just update the Iguana Music. Should I?? OK I will. With some soft rock.

I got the boat all hitched up and ready to go. But it is going to be a less than ideal day.

SATURDAY
EAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. BAY WATERS CHOPPY IN EXPOSED AREAS. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

There is a small craft advisory up until 0800 today. I expect them to extend this warning for the entire day. I would think that 19 feet is a small craft.

And this forecast actually has improved. A few days ago the forecast was calling for a higher chance of rain.

But I do not plan to leave the protection of the bay. I may run the Stiltsville Channel just to see what is up. The channel itself is protected by mudflats and sandbars, but once I clear the channel on the ocean side it will be ugly. The forecast is calling for 4 - 6 foot swells. I kind of want to REALLY test the legendary ride of a power catamaran. See how it really takes less than ideal conditions, and how dry the ride is.

Then haul ass back to the bay. I do not want to fight the sea. I will loose eventually.

Anyway, there will be pictures. I will launch from a different marina, which is in a slightly exposed area. So I will get to roll over some chop. Run across to Stiltsville, run the channel, putz around outside the channel for a bit, then run back to a more sheltered waters. Maybe bounce to Jimbos and roll a boccie ball a few times.

If me scurvy crew chickens out then I plan to go out Sunday with a different scurvy crew.

Anyhow, this is the plan for today. For better or worse. I really just want to see how this power cat takes the chop! The sea trial was a crappy day too - but not as crappy as it will be today. The sea trial was just fine. The chop was not a problem. The cat just went through it no problems. And only a few drops of bow spray hit me. It was a very dry ride.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

air supply is alive and well, they played at hot august nights last summer here in our neck of the woods. I did not attend. they all wear diapers

19:18  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Maybe they need cones of stupidity?

I think the mellow Iguana Music chased everyone off.

02:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they wore cones of stupidity and that is why they still insist on performing. Their "agent" allows them to take the cones off to sing and strum their guitars

02:27  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I am going to have to info-market a CD set, The Best Death Metal Make-Out Songs.
Hey, that sounds like a post for the Maelstrom of Distorted Bedlam. I'd better get to work!

20:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home