This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Issues And Shit

Today was the first day that I can remember that had no rain! In celebration of that I changed the Iguana Music.

I am sure that it has not been too long since the last day with no rain. But I could not tell you exactly when that day was. Must be the damage I did to my short term memory. Wink wink nudge nudge.

So in honor of the first day I can remember with no rain I finished installing the last of the crap in the boat. Now the VHF radio is installed, the GPS chart plotter is installed, and the fish finder / sonar thing in installed. Yippie! Now all I have to do is put in a raw water wash down pump. When I get one that is. Who knows when that will be. OH YEA and I have to install the stereo thing. I have that already, I just do not know where to put it. Really - there is no good place for it. But I will find something. I have a few ideas.

Oh yea and for reasons unknown, the water pressure gauge stopped working. I have no idea. It was working, and now it is not. The water pressure gauge is cool because it lets you know the water pump is working. I have a theory that something got knocked loose. I have to fiddle with it more when I feel like it. I need more days with no rain.

I am going to TRY TO get out on the water this weekend. Somehow. There has to be a way. All I need is for it to not be all stormy and shit. I think that the water pump may be on the fritz because the hose is not a good ocean simulator. So I want to launch it and see if the water pressure thingie works when the boat is actually in the water. Otherwise F it - the engine has overheating protection and I have unlimited towing service from Tow Boat US. The engine will shut itself off before it blows up and getting towed back to port is free. Nothing can go too horribly wrong. In theory.

Well that is about it for now. Letters From Iwo Jima seems to be in Japanese with English subtitles. So I have to read the movie. Makes it kind of hard to write this shit AND pay attention to the movie at the same time.

So I will leave you with this little gem. Trapped In The Closet, featuring Tom Cruise, John Travolta, R. Kelly, and a closet. Saur will like this link. This is the episode that supposedly caused Issac Hays to quit as the voice of Chef.

Tom Cruise does finally come out of the closet in this episode. Unlike real life.

Oh yea, the credits on this are the best. Pay attention to them.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Serious people working on cars have a garage with a car lift. Serious boat owners working on boats must need a backyard pool to work on their boats to see if the pump is getting pressure.

07:49  
Blogger Herr Krokodil said...

The Lazy,

I actually spewed in the foyer of the church of Scientology Headquarters in Clearwater. Some guys ran after me but I got back into the car before they could get me.

One time I left the flush plate on my motor and I cooked the motor. Expensive mistake. I had the boat in a High & Dry and I would call ahead of time and they would put it in the water.

20:54  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Our garbage trucks shut down if the get too hot. They often get too hot. Usually if we let up a bit after all the lights and buzzers come on, they cool down just enough to not completely quit. I wonder what would happen if it did quit in a bad situation, and one lost the power steering and stuff like that. I think they got them from the low bidder.
My hearings not so good these days. Some times I turn the subtitles on just to find out what's going on.

21:10  
Blogger Unknown said...

This weekend is Field Day weekend. So take a radio and go "Marine Mobile"! If the motor quits the Ham can practice a real rescue.

21:46  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Ed - I would love to have an in-ground pool. For the boat of course.

Krokodil - I keep the flush muffs on my engine. I also keep the boat here on a trailer. I remove the muffs when I put the plugs in the boat before I leave. Good job barfing all over the Scientology "church" lobby. I would like to urinate on the big painting of L Ron Hubbub but I would probably be shot. Or stabbed.

Fuzz - subtitles rule. Sometimes it is hard to understand the dialog. But reading it is easy. If my engine overheats it SHOULD sound an alarm and drop RPM and/or stop running before any damage happens.

KO4E - I will be at Tropical Park Saturday. I may ride ye ole bike so I can drink more beer. I have a nice helmet in case I fall down. I might put the Icom V8000 I won at the Hamboree in the boat one of these days.

22:16  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Back in the "Days", if I drank too much beer, I would forget to put my feet down at the stop lights. This was not good, and I no longer recommend it.

18:29  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

It certainly must be be better than the video for the horrible Trapped In the Closet song by R. Kelly. My son does a funny spoof of that song, which is far better than the original and the way he describes the video for it is pretty funny too. I also love Dave Chapelle as R. Kelly singing "I Wanna Piss On You."
I wonder if R. Kelly and Michael Jackson IM each other about their particular underage perversions. And why neither of them is in jail. Oh...right. Money and all.

04:29  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Fuzz - stopping at red lights is important. And so is plopping down a foot (or two) so that your motorcycle does not fall over.

CM - Dave Chapelle was funny as shit. I liked to watch that show. I did not want the show to end, but I can not blame Dave for ending it. I would have cashed out too.

09:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home