This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Hey, You Scratched My Anchor!

It was a decent day out on the water Sunday. I did not really run too far, just from a boat ramp to a nearby park and back. There was a picnic thing I went to. I could have just driven there. But I wanted to run the boat. It needed to be run. It was maybe a 15 minute ride each way. Not too bad. I got more time getting used to the ride of the power cat design.

But some asshole scratched my anchor. It happened kind of like this.



Sort of. Close enough anyway. I hate it when people scratch my anchor. Darn blow boats are always getting in the way.

I think I can touch the scratch up with a little paint.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lazy,

I love that movie. I feel sorry for that African in the John Boat.

I'm anchor challenged, I always seem to catch a cable or a rock bed.

20:44  
Blogger Jenn said...

That takes skill. Are you going to paint little sailboats on your stern?

One down a sea to go...

23:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand how your anchor got scratched, the video clip did not help. I hate rodney dangerfield and want to stab him but I think he is already dead.

23:31  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Actionbell - Caddyshack is a great movie. You should rent it. Right now. Go! What are you waiting for??!

Krak - I hooked a cable or something when I anchored near a bridge in my kayak. The anchor I use in the kayak is a small grapnel style anchor. I thought I was going to have to cut the line to get loose. But I was able to unhook by paddling like crazy. I have a power windlass on the boat, I will never get hung up now. Next time you are in Tampa I may have to drag the boat up north.

Emma - I should. Blow boats that get in my way piss me off. Shit or get off the pot.

Doozie - I saw Rodney in Vegas. I went to his show. It was funny. I already touched up the scratched anchor.

00:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home