This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Music For Emma

Today's Iguana Music feature is for Emma who Sometimes visits this blog and comments. And sometimes I suspect she just lurks. She was all like "you can't find this song" and I said "watch me". Well not exactly. Sort of. Anyhow it is a good cover of a Zep tune I am not really that much in to. It is super over played. Anyhow there it is.

I am like a giant squid, deep in the abyss. My tentacles stretch out a very long distance, yet I am unseen. The way I like it to be. My sources are many.

I got some sort of mystery funk. I feel sort of crappy. Not too crappy, just crappy enough that I am not super motivated to do anything. I am drinking that Airborne crap. Someone told me it would work, but who the hell knows. I do not feel any worse, nor do I feel better. So did the stuff work, or did it not work? Nobody knows. There is no way to know.

I got some ugly ass shoes.


Corcs. They are ugly as hell but they are comfortable. They are made of some kind of soft plastic or something. They do not slip on a wet boat deck, nor do they leave marks. I got them for use on the boat, but I have been wearing them instead of putting on real shoes. I am apparently too lazy to tie my shoes now. Also I feel crappy and do not really want to go anyplace.

I tried to take a picture of Skipper, but he would not have it. He kept running off or attacking the camera. I have to catch him when he is zonked out, otherwise all you will see is a gray blur.
The shutter on the digital camera is slow. I press the shutter release, there is a pause, and then it takes the photo. During that pause Skipper has run off or pounced on the lens or whatever. The auto focus can not react fast enough.

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Here I am commenting, but yes, I have been guilty of lurking as of late.

I've heard those shoes are comfy but I'm with you, they are Uhhhg-lee. The color is nice, but are they all hard rubber or just the outer?

You know UG boots and Birkenstocks, are also equally ugly having owned both at one time or another. It's difficult to find the right balance of not ugly but seriously comfy, unless you are looking for slippers.

Thank you for the music!!

12:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lazy,

I've never heard of corcs are they made by the same people who make crocs?

Emma's got the life that's for sure. Sits around all day and surfs the internet.

12:19  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

You must have a Sony digital camera. Mine does the same thing. I press the button. About two seconds later it does the photo preview and a second later it takes the picture. Needless to say, every action photo is a blur.

13:24  
Blogger cathouse teri said...

I can't imagine anything that ugly being comfortable enough to actually wear! Although I do get the idea that they are excellent for boating. Hopefully no one really sees your goofy feet.

Skipper needs a spanking.

Hey, go to ba doozie's blog and see what I said about your comment about text messaging.

If you are really lazy, I'll copy and paste it here. :)

13:36  
Blogger cathouse teri said...

Lazy Iggy:

I decided to respond to you here.
Yes, it's still a text message, but I don't expect him to respond to it! I just want him to read it! I like saying it. :)

And I would send him pictures, too.

16:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sony camera has a slow shutter also. The shoes are ugly, I wish you would have just gotten some teva's or something.

17:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never send dirty pics over the phone, people can kipe those! you never know where they will end up

17:13  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Emma - The shoes are ugly. But I do not care. They are an excellent choice for boat shoes. The shoes seem to be made out of a uniform material. More like a soft flexible plastic than a rubber. But I do not really know what they are made of.

Krokodil - You know what the hell I am talking about.

Spidey - it is in fact a Sony. Sony F-717 to be exact.

Teri - The ugly shoes are pretty nice really. Just do not look at em.

Doozie - Crocs are actually great boat shoes. If you are going to send dirty phone pics, I would suggest that you NOT include your face with any of the pictures. That way nobody can prove it is yours or not.

00:21  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Join the Crocs Club!
I wear those all the time. Medical people love them because many of us have problems with our feet.

02:05  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Ba Doozie,
Talk about dirty pictures over the phone, one time one of my son's friends borrowed another friend's cell phone and took it into the bathroom with him. He proceeded to take a picture of his 'nads and set it as the guy's wallpaper. So the next time the dude went to use his phone, he got an interesting surprise!
Son swears up and down it wasn't him that did this.

02:07  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I have to post my story about what I did with a camera!

02:22  
Blogger Sar said...

Crocs are indeed an ugly excuse of a fashion trend. Must be made by the same person who decided to introduce jellies into '80s fashion.

14:21  
Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO..when I am stoned. I love to stop by here..I laugh like a fucking hyena.

Them clogs are fugly but if they are comfortable..who gives a shit?

04:56  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Sar - Fashion trend? I did see a lot of people wearing them at the airport, but I figured that had more to do with the random shoe policy than fashion. They are all plastic so there is no metal detector to set off, and they are easy to kick off if they make you. They are really awesome boat shoes.

Dusty - they are fugly. I forgot about that word. I need to use it more often. The fugly shoes are amazingly comfortable and a good choice for boat shoes. So who cares.

06:51  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I have a pair of Crocs, too ... they are soooo comfortably, but oh so ugly !! Mine are bright pink (predictable, aren't I).
They are great in slippery areas, though.
Take care, Meow

00:18  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

My Crocs are a more manly color. I do not think they make pink Crocs in mens size 12/13.

22:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home