This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Lazy Army

Hey why not! If the band Kiss can have an army, why not me? That reminds me - I have to add some Kiss to the new and improved Iguana Music thing. Ill get right on that. Later.

Anyhow some of the music links do not work. So if you come across a song that is screwed up let me know. I will then work on fixing it. Later.

See the way the music thing works is it somehow scours the internet, looking for music. And linking to it. You can also upload your own MP3 files to the internet, and tell the thing "hey I got this song at this URL". And then I can search for that song.

The play list is not actually on my web server. The songs come from other places. So they could work one day and not the next day. Or they could work for a long time. Who knows. Oh yea and you can always put your own songs on a server and then do it that way. Whatever floats your boat so to speak.

And I am very lazy. Too lazy to check all the songs. And sleepy. Too sleepy to check all the songs. And sleepy. Too sleepy to check all the songs.

So if you are not sleepy or lazy, check some songs. Then give me spy reports. Or not. Whatever. Ill get around to it. Sometime. Later. Not today.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

I noticed yesterday that if I click on the music, and it starts playing, then after I'm finished with your blog and close your site, the music still plays until I close IT out. I like that.

You seem extra lazy today.

08:48  
Blogger cathouse teri said...

My favorite KISS song:
Do You Love Me?

19:25  
Blogger cathouse teri said...

Wow, I've been posting comments a lot today. I cannot tell you how refreshing it is not to have to type that f***ing word verification thing!

19:26  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Check your email. I've made a new crappy blog home to replace the old crappy one you've been going to. The URL isn't public and I emailed it to you because I don't know if the troll who necessitated this move lurks here sometimes.

19:31  
Blogger Jenn said...

cheesemeister has a troll? is it someone I know? yuck...

By the way, The Dead Kennedy's say bad words. Me no likey. I think my ears will never be the same.

I do like Joan Jett however. She says damn but I'll get over it.

yes, I am being sarcastic.

19:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm too lazy to check the songs, care about the songs or otherwise think about the songs. Do you like music or what. Wanna go to a Def Leppard concert?

22:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody likes joan jett. She's like a household name.

I'm a house hold name too. ..RETARDED

22:45  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

TLP - your computer is possessed. I would take it to the nearest vat of holy water and give it a good dunking. No matter what I do, if I close the web browser the music stops.

Teri - I need to add some KISS to the music list. I hate the word verification thing too. That is why I do not use it. Also, I do not think "wtftssddb" is a word. Unless it stands for "what the fuck this shit sucks dead donkey balls". And then it is more of a sentence than a word.

CM - got the email! I do not get comments from that person. But I do not really know who lurks here.

Emma - I would call it more of a "dingleberry" than a troll. Almost the same thing however. The Dead Kennedys to say bad words. This is why the PMRC hate them.

Doozie - would you like me to put some Def Leoppard tracks on the play list? Cause I will do it. If you ask nice.

01:10  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Wanna know how retarded I am? Or how broken my gay-dar is? I didn't know Joan Jett was a lesbian! And at seventeen it took my thirteen year old brother to point out that Rob Halford was gay. I think that everybody must have known except me!

00:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home