This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

No New Inductees

I noticed how nobody responded about the ancient and venerable order of the Knights Of Siam. One reader was already a member - but there are no new inductees.

So get out in your front yard and chant the mantra while your neighbors all watch. Concentrate on the meaning of the mantra. It will come to you when you reach the proper level of inner peace and harmony.

Now onto bizarre E-Bay auctions! Here is an auction for some ho's used diary. I do not know if it is true, but supposedly the guy discovered his girlfriend sucking on parts of his brother's body. Ill let you figure out what part. Use your imagination.

Anyhow he delivered all her stuff to his brother's home, where his brother's wife then discovered what was going on. But he kept her diary and is auctioning it off. If she wants it, she has to bid for it. Pretty slick - if it is true. The whole story could be BS, and he is getting at least $300 (current bid) for what amounts to a work of fiction.

Now if it were me, I would probably just upload whatever drunken nude photos I happen to have. If I had any. This is one reason why it is usually a bad idea to allow yourself to be photographed naked. Someone might get pissed off later and upload them - then email the web site address to everyone you work with.

Even better would be to just give the cheating hos diary to the ex-wife's divorce lawyer. The proof of a rather long period of cheating is in there.

If any of this is true. Who is stupid enough to cheat and then write about it in a diary? And who keeps diaries these days anyway? Paperless people! Blogger is free.

So being the skeptic, I question the authenticity of this E-Bay item.

The boat got extra super nasty the last time it was used. So I still have to get in it and scrub the deck with some heavy duty cleaner and a hand scrub brush. No big deal, there are only a few spots that need this to be done. A more pressing situation is the floor lockers. They are currently plumbed to dump into the bilge. I do not want this. I want them to empty overboard. The fittings are already there - I just need to reconnect them. But to do this I have to remove the locker hatches and then pull out the inserts. Then while I am in there I have to install the wash down pump. Happy happy joy joy.

The wash down pump HAS TO BE installed in time for Columbus Day. I can use it to squirt people. This is very important.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

I've read a couple of blogs where the blog was all about the fact that the blogger was cheating on their spouse. One was male and the other was female. Completely different situations from each other.

Why write about it??? Who knows. I guess it's a type of bragging.

With the one you're talking about, I bet the guy forgives his brother, but not the girlfriend.

Why will people bid on the diary? Heck, people bid on a potato chip that looks like Jesus. Whatever Jesus looks like.

17:26  
Blogger TLP said...

Heck! I went to check the bidding, and the item is no longer there. Darnitall.

17:28  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

TLP - maybe Jesus looks like a potato chip? So that would mean the potato chip that "looks like Jesus" really looks like Ernie Lundquist, who likes to hide his pot in the shower curtain rod.

00:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came to visit to listen to your music...I have to say, I like Emma's better. Also, although you are very funny, please do not ever visit me. I am just a dull mom-blogger, and you scare me.

01:33  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I've met the goose before. I'm not really into knighthood.

21:37  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Anonymous Friend - I am mostly harmless. This is the only entry in the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy for me. Nothing scary here.

Fuzz - knighthood is all about chivalry. Plus, you get to wear chain mail. It makes it hard to get past airport security.

02:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home