This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bad Day

So, you think you are having a bad day huh? Well check out this.


Now this is what I call a BAD DAY. As if having to clean up after elephants is not bad enough - but then having your head stuck up there?!?!?!? Maybe this is why the local zoo can't seem to fill the job opening for "elephant zoo keeper". Too many people have seen that video.

That and the minimum requirements of the job were insane. The County Zoo wanted candidates to have three years experience working with elephants, a minimum of an 8th grade education, and they only wanted to pay in the low $20,000 a year range. Now with the cost of living being what it is in Miami-Dade County, you would be better off driving a school bus because that pays about the same, you get the summer off, and you never get your head stuck up an elephants ass.

I do not think that job will ever get filled.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lazy,

Why don't you sell crack or weed or do something that pays better?

22:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...
I do love your video's but that one has to be fake. That just did not happen...I hope?

I agree with krok. Weed is something that is a very versatle thing and you can not only sell it but grow it yourself. And even the stuff that is not very good, you can make lotion (hemp) and necklaces out of.

ps...if you want me to send you an item similar to the punch glove you need to provide me with your address and I will mail off something that will knock your freakin socks off!!!!

22:58  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Krok - who says I do not sell weed? I never did. But I don't. OR DO I?? No really, I do not. BUT MAYBE I DO!

Doozie - the video is real. The elephant in question backed that ass up and the guy's head went right up there. After he was extracted Ill bet he washed his hair 10 times.

00:17  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

One they found some "weed" growing near where I was living. It led to some big problems with the sheriff.

17:27  
Blogger Lila said...

Krok makes a valid point.

That video was truly horrifying.

09:15  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Fuzz - that sucks. The cops never believe you when you say "I have no idea where that weed came from, I did not plant it". Cause everyone says that. But you live out in the woods, so in your case it would be plausible. I do not mess with that stuff because it is not worth it. I do not think I would like jail very much.

AP3 - Krok tries to make valid points. The video shows what a bad day REALLY means.

13:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home