This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, October 05, 2007

The Gods Must Be Crazy

So today I was hanging out in my backyard, when a glass Coke bottle fell from the sky. Clearly, a gift from the Gods. The bottle was useful for many things. But then people in my village started to fight over who got to use it. So I was selected to give it back to the Gods, because I was the one who found it.

Or did the bottle hit me in the head and I imagined all the other stuff? Or maybe I just saw it in a movie, and I have problems telling the difference in reality and movies? Something. Or I might have just made it all up!

The weather is looking bad for the weekend.

Friday:
NORTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. BAY WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.
NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS.

Friday night:
EAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. BAY WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.
NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS.

Saturday:
EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. BAY WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.
NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS.

Saturday night:
EAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. BAY WATERS A MODERATE
CHOP. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

Sunday:
EAST WINDS AROUND 15 KNOTS. BAY WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

Weather Underground says 60% chance of rain Friday, 50% - 60% chance of showers Saturday, and 50% chance of showers Sunday. Some of these showers could be thunder storms.

So the boat mission may just be scrubbed. I will have to consult with friends and find out who is really going to go. It will be windy, choppy, and it is likely that it will rain. Not a very good outlook. I may just go out Saturday. Ill have to play the wait and see game. The weather report could change, there is an unstable low pressure near Florida right now. The area of low pressure goes from looking rather dry, to building up some rain clouds, and then back to dry. A hurricane hunter flight into the zone was canceled today because satellite images show it is not really doing anything.

But meanwhile, preparations to set sail continue. I will pack a tarp or two on board just in case I need them. It could be interesting to say the least.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The Gods Must Be Crazy is one of my favorite movies.
Hopefully the weather is halfway decent, at least. Be careful.
I was writing some things on my book blog and am too lazy to switch screen names.

06:01  
Blogger Jenn said...

I love that movie.

Shouldn't you be hovering over the phone anyway?

16:05  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Lilly - it was a good movie. The Gods Must Be Crazy II was not as good however.

Emma - I have a cell phone. I am 100% wireless!

16:22  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

No. 1 is superior to No. 2, but I kinda liked the part about a "Shitty Prisoner".

18:23  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

What tha Hell ?

13:30  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Fuzz - the first movie was the best. This is the way things usually work out. I think the comment from hell that I deleted was because I used the word "Gods" in the post title. It seems someone did not see the movie.

22:46  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

It did seem Someone was crazy.

19:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home