This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

More Coconuts

So, it seems nobody shares my enthusiasm over the coconut tree actually producing coconuts. Fine. I know you all secretly envy me and my tree. While most of you are all freezing under several feet of snow in another month or so, I will have a tree producing actual tropical fruit growing in the yard.

But you know what? I do not like coconuts that much. Yea they are OK - but not great. What the hell am I going to do when the tree produces a crop of coconuts? Ill have like 20 of the things. And then there is the problem of them being hard to crack open. Ill have to use the hatchet. I have one of those around here somewhere. Ill have to find it. I have to remember to use a screwdriver and a hammer to make a hole and drain the coconut milk out first.

Well thats about it for today. I got little else. Nothing exciting going on over here really.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

We got coconuts on our tree, but we can't get them open either. Pixie wants you to grow bananers.

08:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lazy,

Coconuts make me wish I had married Pamela Anderson or at least had wild sex with her.

How's your hair?

18:53  
Blogger Lila said...

Wow, you're posting fast around here! A coconut tree, huh? Kinda cool. It always feels good to plant something and see it grow, especially a tree!

06:56  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Daisy - I have a coconut opening tool. Using it may prove messy however.

Krok - I need to get another haircut. Thanks for reminding me.

AP3 - The posting schedule has been erratic. It will return to normal. The coconut tree took forever to grow.

Kristen - you would have to grow it in an artificial environment. Like some sort of greenhouse or something. It would need to be heated in the winter. You would also need sun lights for those short winter days.

13:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't just get a haircut, get a hair STYLE, and buy some product for the love of pete,..

18:56  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I have a hair style. Sort of.

21:02  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I envy you the coconuts! I actually love coconuts. When I was a kid my mother would buy them at the market and we would poke out their eyes with nails to drain the milk. Then we ate the flesh. It all sounds so gory when I put it that way!

03:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home